“Excellent”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Dick J
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
“Excellent”
Reviewed 26 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

We stayed at Wailea Elua 2107 for a week in October. The view from the front lanai is outstanding and the rear lanai is very private. We used the barbecue once and it worked fine. The unit is spacious and has everything.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Manitoba, Canada
Reviewed 16 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
16 Jan 2014
Thank you for choosing your vacation with Ali'i Resorts. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciated our housekeeping services!

We would like to remind you of our "First Choice" booking status, returnee discounts and an “Aloha Welcome Gift” for your next stay!
WA
Reviewed 29 November 2012 for a stay in November 2012

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
ab canada
Reviewed 25 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

GA
Reviewed 6 August 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Talk to the Manager
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing