We stayed at the Grand Wailea from Nov. 12-17. It was one of the best vacation hotel stays we have ever had.
My 4 year old loved the pools. Food and sunset at the humuhumunukunukua'apua restaurant was very good.
Housekeeping came in a serviced our room 2-3 times/day.
We got a great rate on Hotwire (<$300).
Only bad thing was that restaurants in the hotel were very expensive (Maui in general was expensive but Grand Wailea was more expensive). Also, when we checked-in they tried to charge us some kind of $20/day fee for newspaper, parking, high-speed access, phone, etc. This seems like a ripoff. I was able to get out of paying this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, is the ultimate destination for a fabulous Hawaii vacation, perfect for families, spa goers, honeymooners, golfers and active vacationers. Situated on 40 acres of lush, tropical Hawaiian gardens, Grand Wailea opens onto Maui's beautiful Wailea Beach, voted one of the best beaches in America, with elegant and newly-renovated accommodations, indulgent spa treatments, fine dining and thrilling recreational options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Hilton Hotels Direct, Prestigia, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Wailea - A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Wailea - a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Wailea
- Grand Wailea Maui
- Grand Wailea Resort Maui
- Grand Wailea Hawaii
- Grand Hotel Wailea
- Grand Resort Wailea
- Grand Wailea - A Waldorf Astoria Resort Maui