7,429 results
All reviews water elevator napua tower lazy river grand wailea hibiscus pool chapel wing rope swing bistro molokini the grand dining room cafe kula spa grande four seasons pool area adult pool per day valet parking ocean view
Reviewed 31 March 2009

We just loved staying at the Grand Wailea. The staff was courteous and the view roms fanatstic.

Reviewed 31 March 2009

I have been fortunate to travel around the world, spending alot of time in Hawaii, the US Carribean, the British Virgin Islands, & the West Indies. I can honestly say that this resort was the most beautiful, with an impecable attention to detail and service.

I typically like to try new resorts for each "adventure" I plan, but this place is so special that I hope to return on a regular basis!

Reviewed 30 March 2009

This resort is NOT for everyone. It is a mega resort. Incredible pools, beautiful grounds, fabulous location and loaded with tourists. If you want to go play with the kids in one of the best pools anywhere, don't miss this resort. If you want romance and luxury, go to the Four Seasons or Kea Lani next door. We had a an oceanview room which was nicely appointed. Very large bathroom with separate tub/shower. Fully stocked mini bar that is sealed(nice if you have little ones!) Refrigerators are available for an extra fee. Matter of fact everything comes with an extra fee but if you choose to stay at this type of resort, expect it. The restaurants are overpriced and mediocre but the ambience is hard to beat! The spa is incredible(expensive) but lives up to the expectation. Staff was courteous, rooms were clean, beach is nice but not exceptional. Expect to walk 10 minutes to get to the beach, pool, restaurants, etc. Like I said mega resort. Enjoy the resort for all it has to offer but just be prepared to pay!

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled with family
3  Thank tcinboise
Reviewed 29 March 2009

When we arrived, we were absolutely taken by the lobby. It is beautifully decorated and open to the elements with a spectacular view of the ocean. The staff were friendly and very attentive to all our needs. I would highly recommend a treatment at the spa, my 80 minute massage was amazing and the facility is as well. We had a wonderful meal at the Humu Humu Nuku Nuku restaurant one night and enjoyed lounging at the adult only pool during the day. All in all, a delightful experience...can't wait to come back!

Reviewed 22 March 2009

My family (wife & 3 children 17, 12, & 10) had great time and didn't want to leave! Our stay started with a lei greeting, and an upgrade to Napua Towers (i'm a HiltonHHonors Diamond member. I paid for first night and then used points for next 2 nights). We utilzed the Executive Lounge for breakfast and evening snack (sometines meal). There was no nickel & diming. The staff brought chairs out to us on the beach and umbrellas at no charge. The staff didn't ask but I tipped them for their effort. The staff around the pool was very friendly, as well as the wait staff at the cafe. The front desk staff was friendly and knowledgable. They let us use a room upon departure as a hospitality suite to shower up before our flight.
We have stayed at the Four Seasons on the Big Island, but found this property to be better! We recommend this to all.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled with family