“Great Italian food including NY Pizza. TV's to watch. Service is impeccable & Outstanding! A Must!”

Big Bill's New York Pizza
Ranked #1 of 160 Restaurants in Centennial
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Reviewed 12 October 2016

Heard about this place and saw it was #1 of 113 on Trip Advisor, for Centennial. I think it is justified.
Italian food is delicious. Didn't try the pizza yet but I highly recommend any of the Italian dishes they serve. The salad cost $4 extra, but what a great salad and the Ranch was home-made and yummy!
Best part is the service! We were visited by up to 3 different people, so they all work as a team and are very attentive. I think it is a family based place and they really know what service is all about.
This is now our go to Italian eatery! THANKS!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

Having grown up in NJ, I am use to great ItalIan food
This restaurant is a must place to eat. I ordered the lasagna, and it was out of sight. My sister ordered the eggplant rollatine and it was wonderful. The service was excellent and all dishes are reasonably priced. Great meal!

Reviewed 7 October 2016

I was really hungry for Italian so we chose this place based on TA reviews. I have to say I was somewhat disappointed. I got the jumbo combo (chicken parm, stuffed shell, meatball, lasagna and etc) and I really didn't enjoy it. My family got the calzones and they said they were ok. The prices were average and they prepared our food quickly.
I would not go there again because I would rather try somewhere else that could be better.

Reviewed 25 September 2016

My husband and I stumbled across this place after having a date night out. We wanted to try something new and different. We found this place and we certainly made the right choice. The menu had quite a variety of Italian dishes from pizza, pasta, hero sandwiches, you name it. We couldn't make up our minds because we were so hungry. I opted for the cold Super Hero (similar to an Italian) while my husband opted for the hot Meatball Parmigiana. We ended up splitting both sandwiches and still couldn't finish them. It was an excellent choice. We will be back to try some of the other dishes soon!

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

We ate here in April. Every time we are that side of town we stop in. My wife knows the owner very well and they are like family. The staff are the nicest people you will ever meet. They take care of you and make you want to come back. The prices are fair and if the place is busy the wait is not too long.