“Outback Steakhouse not what it use to be”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #15 of 176 Restaurants in Centennial
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 28 May 2018

After checking the Outback Steakhouse web site we saw they had a special sirloin steak dinner for $9.95 on Wednesday. Also called the restaurant on Wednesday to inquire about the hours for "happy hour". Upon arrival, the franchise manger said they no longer had the special and that happy hour ended at 6 PM not 7 and apparently had not informed the employees. However she did honor both.
Never will go back.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

For an establishment neither my wife and I had visited for a while, we enjoyed a very relaxing, pleasant and tasteful dinner recently. We just wanted to go out for a relaxing and cook free night. To start, we enjoyed the Gold Coast Coconut Shrimp. My wife had the Steakhouse Salad while I enjoyed the Bacon Bourbon Salmon. Both were truly wonderful. We want to thank Erica, who was an exceptional waitress and great person. We had several questions regarding the menu, and if she did not know the answer, she immediately found the answer. When ordering, my wife asked that no red onion be in her Steakhouse salad as they greatly affect her. When served, her salad was full of red onion. Both Erica and Joy replaced the salad with one having no red onion. No issues or excuses. Thank you Erica. We will definitely be back again soon, asking for Erica.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

I eat here about once a month. Always great service and good food. The wedge salad is excellent and you can't go wrong with the salmon either.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Once seated, it was a while before a server came to my table. The bread they brought me didn't taste fresh and hot like I usually get at an Outback. I ordered my usual Victoria's Filet. This one was a bit tough and overcooked from the way I ordered it. Had the server came back to check and see how everything was, I would have sent it back. Mushrooms were good. The wedge salad, my favorite at Outback, was good.

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

Business dinner meeting. I thought the food was average at best. Server was good. I wouldn’t go here again.

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK