“Pleasant place, good food and drinks”
Review of El Senor Sol - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
El Senor Sol
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 9 November 2012

I've been by this place twice after work for a quick bowl of green chili and margaritas. The restaurant is pleasant and the service is very friendly and efficient. The green chili has a nice, smoky taste, and is thick with lots of pork. It really is a meal in itself. The house margarita is delicious and generous with the tequila, and I'm glad that they assume you want it on the rocks as a real margarita should be. I'm looking forward to going back and trying some more menu items. My one wish it that it could contain some gluten free items and menu information.

Reviewed 15 September 2012 via mobile

We sat on the patio, a cozy and interesting spot. The salsa was exellent, the highlight of our meal. The service was attentive and quite friendly and thorough. There is nothing about the menu that stands out but the selection is a solid staple of Mexican favorites. Their prices are maybe a tad high for the portion an the presentation and flavor was what you might expect.
I would eat there again, but, I might try a different place nearby first.