All reviews shacks beach blue hole either direction minute drive tropical trail rides amazing views vt trevor units ocean island pr patio supermarket shore groceries honeymoon
Reviewed 17 August 2011

My son and I stayed here for a week and it was wonderful! Clean rooms, nice people and very comfortable. We will definitely be coming back!

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank nkay666
Reviewed 4 August 2011

I recently spent three nights here with a friend of mine. I have been to the town of both Isabela and Aguadilla numerous times, and this is the first time I have stayed here. We stayed in Q3 which sleeps two people, and actually could probably sleep three if you are traveling with a child. The view is spectaculor. Our unit was on the second floor with a wonderful large balcony which you share with another unit. There was just a single person staying in that unit, and they went to work every morning, so we barely saw her, and basically had the entire balcony to ourselves.
The units are furnished with everything you will need to feel comfortable during your stay. Kookie, the receptionist, was inviting and a wonderful help. As soon as we got there she took us to our unit, showed us what to do, where things were, etc. We actually just wanted to sit on the balcony and enjoy the beach. The actual swimming beach is a few feet away, there you can swim, see coral, and snorkel. You can rent snorkeling equipment. for I belive, $10.
For food both Isabella and Aguadilla have grocery stores, and many restuarants, bakeries, eateries, no shoratage. Around the corner when you are on the main street you can grab "pastellilos" which are basically a turnovers, stuffed with shrimp, meat, cheese, etc for $1.25! They are great! You can go further down to Jobos beach and find small bars, and restuarants and get whatever you want. Ocean Front also has a nice open bar where you can get a full meal or appetizers and enjoy the ocean.
I want to stress this is not a fancy hotel. This is not your Westin or Four Seasons type of properties. This is more on the condo scenario, and it might seem a bit outdated with the furniture for some people. However, I want to say we couldn't have been happier here. This is absolutely a quiet, pristine, amazing property with views worth a million bucks. I am hoping to return next year with my entire family and rent the larger rooms that sleep six. I was pleasantly surprised. This was like finding a diamond in the rough type of experience. It was delightful!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank teacher34
Reviewed 30 July 2011

I just got home last tuesday from Villa Tropical and I have to say that me and my family, had a great time. We stayed at Villa Bajandas 1, and were greatly surprised. I am aware that this is not your most requested villa, but I have to say that it had everything we were looking for, especially privacy. My wife, my two sons and I probably will go back for Labor Day Weekend!!!

Angel Rodriguez

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank familiarodsan
Reviewed 25 July 2011

We had a group of 14 that stayed for a week. Awesome Deck, awesome view, very clean, and steps to water. Couldn't have asked for a better location. We rented 4 condo units, all in one villa and all on the ocean view side. The place was a little out dated on the interior, but that doesn't really matter when you are spending most of your time out on the great deck and beautiful waters!! This is a place we will definately come back to. We tried the horse back riding just up the road, and its a definate must! Great views and the people are very nice. over all our trip to PR in general was a great trip, our stay was great and our big group was happy!! Villa tropical was perfect for our family!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank ashdh122
Reviewed 20 July 2011

My friends and I stayed there last weekend and as a vivid traveler, RCI/Time Share traveler/ world explorer I can assure you that this property took my entire attention the minute I stepped in the deck.
First the small office was packed with great “one on one” attention and the receptionist walked with us to the shack and even showed us around. After a few steps there we were; enjoying our weekend in less than 10 minutes in a very relaxed and beautiful place.
The apartments are fully furbish, all we had to bring was our food because everything else is available; even the gas for the outdoor grill that we used all the time. We ran out of gas but with a simple call to the management our grill was running again in 5 minutes.
If what you are looking for is a crowded, loud beach full of people and other issues then this is not the place for you but if you are looking for a piece of paradise to relax; and I mean relax and enjoy mother nature in a very well groomed place then Villa Tropical is for you.

Room Tip: They have a variation of rooms/shacks available choose the one best suite you. I like a little away from the swiming area; just 2 shacks awy
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends