All reviews golf course plunge pool puerto rico amazing views private deck ocean view continental breakfast huge bathroom living area enjoy the view rental car casita caddies caddy privacy property luxury
Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

Excellent place to get away and relax for a few days, the stay facilities are extremely nice
very good service and the restaurant is excellent as well !!!
Hiking to the beach is a most for a good exercise

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

Let me start by saying I LOVE THIS PLACE! I went for my birthday with my boyfriend and we enjoyed every moment. The rooms are very private and you even get you little pool outside, where you can enjoy the view and the company to the fullest.

Isabela is a beautiful city so if you want to do touristic stuff your near by the beach and other places but if you just want to stay in is worth it to.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2018

On resent trip to Mayaguez, we stopped for lunch to see how how the resort recovered after the hurricane. The place is excellent, we stay here at a minimum once a year. The Casitas(Rooms) are very private with ocean view and all have splash pools. The Pasarrell brothers have done an espectacular first class facility. Golf here is extraodinary, with views that are breath taking. Of course a caddie is a nice companion and guide.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank X2220SUjosem
Reviewed 18 September 2018

My family and I stayed during a weekend, its a perfect family destination, I love the private pool and deck with a beautiful view, we played golf, the course it is hard but we enjoy the experience and the caddy was so gentlemen,

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2018

I couldn't travel for my honeymoon so we decide to stay locally but have to be special. So we found Royal Isabel and was the best decision. Las casitas are so great, awesome, wonderful. The private space you have there is so relaxing. You have your own pool in your Casita!! The view is just spectacular. I'm just can't way to come back.

Room tip: amazing view with each Casita
Date of stay: August 2018