“Good food Poor attitude”
Review of Huron Cove

Huron Cove
Ranked #10 of 19 Restaurants in Forest
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Ordered a Takeout breakfast. Went to pick it up and was ignored by the waitress. She didn't realize that I was there for pickup and was tossing my food around on the counter. She took a phone call after she was done talking to her friends. When she did realize that I was there for my takeout order she became a little more attentive.

I have been here several times and I'm not impressed by the wait staff. Although, the food is good.

If you like your food served with an attitude this the place to go!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 12 February 2018

No, I don't mean that. This is a great little restaurant. We are not the type who go out for breakfast and lunch, therefore even though we have been in the hood for 20 years, it was not till recently that we visited. The enticement for the visit was the encouragement we received from others who acknowledged my taste for good Club House sandwiches.
Well, I have been twice in the last couple of months, and the Club House is very good. The reason for this is that the turkey is fresh cooked in house, this is what makes the sandwich. The fries are OK, do not believe they are fresh cut, which is the bar to excel from in this area because of the plentiful chip wagons. The coffee is good to, no alcohol.
The place is very clean, the owner seems like a nice guy who gets along with the patrons, who all seem to know and like him. The waitresses are also very helpful and friendly.
I understand that the Western is also very good.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Friendly owners and staff serve diner foods that are consistently tasty and priced right. Good food, great place.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 15 December 2016

This restaurant provides great home cooked meals. The service is good and the customers are a friendly bunch

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

I have been here several times and have never been disappointed.

Home cooking at its best. Friendly staff.

Date of visit: November 2016