“First Buffet of 2018.”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

One night only for private booking. Looked fantastic. Just like years prior. New owners are skittish on weekly buffet but enough demand will spark a return.

1  Thank Robert D

Reviewed 29 March 2018

We had a large friend and family get together here. They had no problem with the ever growing size of the reservation.
We were even treated to complimentary soups and appetizers before our meals; the egg rolls are amazing!
Particular attention was paid to the special orders at our table, when some of our party customized their own meals.
The food was fresh, authentic, hot and most of all, delicious! Everyone was pleased with their meals and only one of us was able to finish their plate. ( I know I'm looking forward to my leftovers.)
We brought in a cake for a celebration and they were so accommodating for us with offers of extra plates, napkins, etc.
Pricing was very reasonable, especially for the quality.
We were introduced to new young couple that now own it. Congratulations to them as new business owners and on the birth of their new baby!

4  Thank bonniedowell
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

After hearing that cana china has the old staff back in to help we could not wait to go back.So disappointed.Not the same as it use to be at all. We got lots of food. The taste was just not there.

1  Thank Michele G
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our annual New Year’s dinner for 2 takeout from Cana China house again this year. The food was hot and delicious as it has always been in past years. Although there has been a lot of negative comments about the change of ownership over the past few months, please give them the new owners a chance to learn from Joan & Lily what it takes to make this gem of a Chinese restaurant a success in our town. We were very pleased with our dinner, so it appears that they are starting off on the right track now.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

All of us were so disappointed. 3 of the dishes that we ordered and paid for were not in the packages we brought home. Everyone gets to order a special dish at this time of year which meant 3 in our family were left out even after we had paid full price. Food was luke warm and not of the same calibre that we were used to from past celebrations. I called right away to let them know but the person on the phone told me I was mistaken. Then after I told him the dishes that were missing I was told to come and get replacements. I told him I wanted a refund as it is a 15 minute drive there and 15 min drive home plus there was a blizzard. He hung up on me. Now we are out $28.14 for food we did not receive. My grandchildren and children do not want to have Chinese food from this place again. Too bad because this restaurant was a gem for many years.

1  Thank MGPMS