“Very nice pizza”

Joey Little's Pizza
Ranked #7 of 19 Restaurants in Forest
Reviewed 18 December 2017

The sauce is very good.

I recommend thin crust and extra sauce.

Bacon, extra cheese, pineapple. They have a nice seasoning they put on edge of crust which is savory.

Garlic fingers are very good with bacon and cheese.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

I only come to Forest a few times a year, and this time we ordered from Loey's... usually we order from Godfather's which I love but wanted to try a new place. Wow what a disappointment; the sauce was tomato sauce, not very good; just plain. The crust was very thin. I did enjoy the garlic bread with cheese. I think they could do better by increasing the thickness of the dough and using a better sauce. It is very expensive for what you get.

Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

My husband and I love their pizza. We live in Kettle Point and order our pizza from there. It is so good and fresh!!! There is not alot of room to sit and eat there, but you can if you want to. Their pizza crust is so good and fresh and cooked just right, the sauce is not too spicy and is just right, the meat is of great quality and taste, and cheese is fresh and delicious. I have had pizza at a lot if different places, but by far this is my favourite!!

Reviewed 28 December 2016

This take out spot is outstanding! Kind of out on it's own, half way between the Town of Forest, and Port Franks on Lake Huron's shoreline, Little Joey's is located in The Points Preference Plaza at Kettle Point F.N. Great Pizza, Wings, Wraps, and friendly service, a must stop!

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

The prices are good and the selection is impressive..unfortunately the pizza is mediocre..But if you're looking for pizza with debit on delivery Joey Littles is the only place in town.