“Best Chinese Food! Great Prices”
Review of New York Cafe

New York Cafe
Ranked #21 of 70 Restaurants in Napanee
Reviewed 19 November 2017

I have been going to this restaurant since I can remember. I always order the same because its so darn good!!! Chicken fried rice and chicken balls and those egg rolls are so yummy and chicken chow mein. I love the Hum family they have served food there for so long with the most friendly customer service. Can't wait to go home in a few weeks and I will be stopping in!!

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Not so pleased that the only meat on the buffet was chicken, would have loved to see some shrimp, spareribs, and especially wonton soup. Next time we will order from the menu, buffet isn't such a great bargain.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

Ordered takeout tonight for dinner. I had the #3 -- an egg roll, chicken balls and chicken fried rice. Everything was delicious as always. We've been ordering here since I was a kid and it never disappoints.

Reviewed 24 November 2015 via mobile

Great tasting and not heavily battered
Stir fry was very crisp and fresh
My wife and I were very happy with our dinner experience and left without the nasty aftertaste that we get sometimes on leaving some oriental restaurants.
Good coffee too

1  Thank cjmck007
Reviewed 14 November 2015 via mobile

I got take out and only went once . The food was ok and the people were very nice . The menu is limited to basic items with no spicy options .

2  Thank Greg M