Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez
US$ 95
US$ 93
Natchez Grand Hotel(Natchez)(Great Value!)
US$ 100
US$ 93
US$ 226
US$ 221
Travelocity
The Guest House(Natchez)(Great Value!)
US$ 129
US$ 125
US$ 67
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskmississippi rivervisitor centerwelcome centerroom was cleanfourth floorbreakfast areacomplimentary breakfastking suiteclose to downtownnice staygreat roomgreat place to stayone night stayroad tripsouthern hospitalitynew orleans
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 April 2012

I attempted to make a reservation for a conference that will take place on next week in Natchez. However, I could never get through. Then when I finally get through to the hotel, I am placed on hold so long the phone eventually cut off. Then I call the 1-800 number to say something and the young lady attempted to help. However, I found myself repeating everything to her twice adding to the flustration. I ask to speak with someone else and the best she can do is offer me a rate $30 more than the rate quoted for conference guest. Needless to say I refused to make the reservation and I know Hampton will never get my business with such poor customer service.

Room Tip: Find another hotel
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 April 2012

Stayed only one night, but it was great. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We asked for a room with a view and they put us on the 4th floor overlooking the river. Very relaxing to sit and watch the tugs and barges going up and down the river. At night the bridge was lit and it was a beautiful sight. Breakfast was very good and the suite was large and very clean. Very nice place to stay.

Room Tip: Restaurants down at the rivers edge are a must. We had lunch at the Magnolia and it was delightful.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 628KathleenH
Reviewed 26 March 2012

This was our first Hampton Inn stay. It costs moe than some others but the hotel was a step up. Request a top floor room facing the river. We sat in the room and watched a beautiful sunset.

Room Tip: You can walk to Fat Mama's Tamales for great margaritas and food.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Betsy Schill
Reviewed 18 March 2012

We chose this hotel based on tripadvisor ratings and were not disappointed. We got an excellent rate which was discounted further by my AARP membership. The check in staff was very friendly, even looked up the number for the local Papa Johns that my daughter wanted to order for dinner. There were warm, fresh cookies and a beautiful huge guest/ breakfast area across from the front desk. I noticed several guests making use of the space as we checked in.
The beds are topped with fluffy white duvets, which I found reassuring (you know those horror stories of recycled bedspreads- these were white and clean!). My daughter was amazed at how modern and plush the room looked. The beds were so comfortable, as was the climate control. I've stayed in rooms that get stuffy late at night, but not this hotel. The bathroom was bright and clean and stocked with plenty of toiletries, that my daughter absconded immediately. Good strong wifi, easily accessed, kept us both busy on our netbooks.
Breakfast choices were good- lots of variety. I had a great bowl of fresh oatmeal, I could tell it was made with real oats- not the quick kind. Lots of mix-ins helped me customize it to my liking. The coffee was good, and there were plenty of tables spread across a big space, so I didn't feel like I was eating with the entire hotel.
Highly recommend this hotel- I've stayed in the other name brand hotel close to the bridge in Natchez- and for the same price, the Hampton Inn and Suites is a MUCH MUCH better value.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank TravellingTexan
Reviewed 6 March 2012

Great hotel if you happen to be in Natchez! Perfect location. Try to get a room facing the river. Staff is very nice and rooms are clean. Only complaint is that drinking cups are paper, but it's a Hampton Inn, so I'm sure that's standard. I just hate drinking good wine out of a paper cup.

• Stayed: March 2012