“Skip the cocktails! Weak!”

Rolling River Bistro
Ranked #9 of 97 Restaurants in Natchez
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 32
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Great food in a relaxed historic setting. Offering Live Music Every Night. Monday Nights feature Natchez's very own Mississippi Blues Legend: YZ Ealey. Other regional artist are featured each day! Magnificent Seafood, Steaks, Vegetarian Options and More. Signature Dishes include Seafood Lasagna, Turnip Fries and Lamb Lollipops. Make sure Rolling River Bistro is one of your stops (or two) while visiting Natchez!
Reviewed 6 April 2018

A cute place. Food was nicely presented and good. We stopped in for a quick snack and a drink. I ordered a $9.00 cocktail and my husband’s was also pricey. Both were sweet and tasty, like punch, but where’s the alcohol? We are certainly not going to challenge a bartender, but how mean! We ordered a third drink and I asked the waitress to ensure the drink was made properly. I observed the bartender as he made it and he did do a proper pour. So, we shares one good drink. Fortunatley, there are other bars in the area, so it is probably wise to skip this one.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

We stopped here for an early supper. The restaurant had just opened and was a bit slow in getting things going, but we enjoyed our meal

Rene' A, Owner at Rolling River Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thank you so much for your review. I apologize for the slow service. However, I am so glad that you enjoyed your dinner. Safe Travels

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

We came for a nice dinner after traveling from the Mississippi Delta and Vicksburg expecting to discover real Southern hospitality in Natchez. The menu was overpriced (an average sized plate of garden salad cost $13) and the service was utterly incompetent. The waitress never acknowledged that we waited about an hour to get some raw oysters and salad. Yes, the restaurant had a famed singer that night and the staff may have had a challenging time serving all the guests in timely manner but the fact that no one acknowledged the delay and/or communicated with us was very disappointing. To add insult to an injury the waitress automatically added a 20-25% gratuity *for a party of two* before we even realized. Would never dine here again.

Please accept our sincerest apology. I would appreciate if you would reach out to me via personal email or via telephone so that I may correct the ticket. That should never have been done. It is heartbreaking when someone does not enjoy our establishment. I hope that you will reach out soon.

Rene' Adams
radams@rrbistro.com
601-6607300

Reviewed 20 March 2018

I did not eat here but stopped in for drinks and live music. The atmosphere was fun and I will be sure to dine here on my next visit to Natchez!

Reviewed 15 March 2018

We dined late one night during our stay in Natchez and the staff could not be more accommodating. They opened the dining room and served us very quickly - even though we were the only people in the dining room. There was live music in the bar next door and we really enjoyed our meal. Worth going there if in Natchez.