“Lunch outing”

Fat Mama's Tamales
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

We visited Fat Mama's for lunch while visiting our daughter's fiance'. This establishment had great food with lots of atmosphere.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Just about every chance I get when the American Queen pulls into port I try and walk up to Fat Mammas and get one of those delicious gringo pies and a slice of Mexican cornbread can't beat it for the favor and price will always be back !!

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for an afternoon snack. This is a neat place. A large variety of menu options. They are famous for their tamales and margaritas. They offer outside seating on a patio or inside. The service is quick. Food was good. Not too crazy about the margarita though, it was tart and slushee. Ordered a strawberry margarita but didn't taste much strawberry.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Fast easy and reasonably priced. The portions could be larger. My family had a great time here. The food was really good .

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

We were recommended to visit Fat Mamas and it was the first place we tried! I agree the tamales were good but the chili they covered them in taste like canned chili. I was hoping for more of an authentic type dining experience. Definitely a good place to go if you're looking for bar type food. Not really my cup of tea. But didn't hate it!