“Great stop on a hot day”
Review of Turtle Town

Turtle Town
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Keystone
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Large variety something for everyone. Lots of people waiting but well organized. Dipped waffle cones were great.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

It was okay, I was going to get a coffee but couldn’t find the menu at first so I ended up not getting coffee. I purchased a piece of fudge, unfortunately I was not impressed, it tasted like butter and not fudge. Employees are friendly.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

We stopped there for dessert each night of our 5 day visit. Friendly staff helped cap off the evening!

Reviewed 12 June 2018

We stopped after the 1880 train ride and each ordered a small cone...yeah, not! It was HUGE and tasted amazing!

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

As we are on holiday why not have ice cream for breakfast! I opted for Moosetracks which is like a vanilla with chocolate chunks and sauce all mixed together it was chewey and lovley. As too was the Americano coffee i had afterwards. One of the best ice cream i've tried in the USA and let me tell you i've tried alot.

Been to Turtle Town? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK