“We loved the food!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed 1 September 2010

We are from Canada, and unfortunately we don't have a huge selection of American/Mexican type restaurants except for Taco Bell. (yuck) We had a craving for some "Tex/Mex" food and we were very pleased with the food and the price. The Chile Rellenos and tacos were fantastic! I don't care what the other negative reviews were except to say we really enjoyed our lunch and wished we had a similar restaurant in Canada!
ps: While you are waiting for your meal, check out the cool store next door

Reviewed 29 July 2010

The food lacked spice/taste. I'm not a person who needs alot of spice but this was just blah!

Reviewed 27 July 2010

The food was very good and the atmosphere is very lively. The shops around this place is easy to walk to.

Everyone in our party had something different from fajitas to tacos. The menu offers pick your own combo, which is what the rest of us ordred. The tortillia soup was delicious.

Prices are average for a tourist city.

Reviewed 28 June 2010

Food was fairly average. Fairly bland for mexican food. Wife and daughter had a taco salad with chicken, hardly any taste. I had a burrito, got a beef instead of chicken I ordered but since service was slow and confused I just ate it rather than having it returned. Prices were OK, location was convenient. My wife liked it (but she doesn't like spicy food).

Reviewed 5 June 2010

This restaurant had its menu posted outside and it looked good so we decided to give it a try! It has all the usual Mexican restaurant fare, plus some American food for those who aren't feeling festive! They offer a full bar. I ordered a Baja Chimichanga, which was fantastic. Large portion and great flavor! My boyfriend ordered the Burrito Grande, and boy did they mean Grande!! It was massive. He reported great flavor as well. Chips and salsa complimentary with meal. Waitress was pleasant and attentive. They have a small patio area for outdoor eating at the front.

1  Thank showe24