Lowest prices for your stay
$95
$94
Trip.com
$90
Hotels.com$94
Travelocity$94
ZenHotels.com$104
All reviews car park coffee machine free breakfast nice hotel lovely restaurant visiting the area great shower double room short break very pleasant stay cooked breakfast staff were lovely business trip reception noise asda toni
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 June 2022 via mobile

We stayed here for the first and last time this month. I really wish I had read some of the reviews before booking. It was our 1st time away as a couple without the kids in 7 years and this hotel looked lovely in the pictures and I thought its something different from a premier inn for a change and it was for our anniversary. When we arrived it was so weird that reception was like in the basement of the hotel.
We were welcomed by a cold mannered woman which was off putting from the start. She told us our room wasn't ready although we checked in over an hour after check in( these things happen so I wasn't bothered) BUT I said we don't mind waiting as when I booked I asked for the nicest room so didn't want moved. She didn't even listen to me or give me a choice she just moved us not very welcoming. So we went up to the room which was really small and very dark not as nice as it looked online sadly. It was very clean though. We then tried to get a drink at the bar and couldn't find a way to it, it had no signs or anything I found a door with high chairs stacked up at it so presumed we shouldn't go in. So we came out reception up onto the main street and in the front door to the restaurant. No tables till after late which was fine we didn't want dinner but a drink would of been good but the guy told me they don't have a bar you can sit at so we gave up. I asked if we could get to here from the hotel and he took me to the door with the high chairs infront!. To get to the point there is a nightclub next door and boy racers all night and our room was next to a door that banged everytime it was opened so we got no sleep at all. Plus the king bed was 2 singles which is fine but they weren't zipped together so was a horrible dip in the middle. It's one of the worst places I've ever stayed and very overpriced for what it is.

Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed 10 April 2022 via mobile

Had a night in here with my young son the level of customer service received from Toni Marie was absolutely incredible the best o have ever received in travelling the world in 25 years nothing was too much hassle and her people skills were exceptional - would book again through her along - on the other side room was fantastic and very clean and shower was amazing - will definitely book again 10/10

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 February 2022

Hotel was in a good location, all staff were lovely. Tonimarie on reception was very kind and helped with any queries that we had to make our trip so much better. Couldn’t fault the staff or hotel. Definitely recommend again

Date of stay: December 2021
Reviewed 21 November 2021

hotel was easy to find reception staff very helpful and welcoming.room was very clean.comfortable bed.only downside was breakfast.waited a while .feel the breakfast is style over substance.egg was hard.sausage not great quality.a cooked breakfast shouldn't be piled up like art with some green on top.would have liked to see some fruit and cereals and fresh juice.I would stay at hotel again but as room only.

Date of stay: November 2021
Reviewed 20 November 2021

We stayed here recently for 2 nights. The room was very clean and comfortable and had everything you needed. All the staff were very helpful and pleasant. Breakfast was good. In the evening we had a walk around the area and had a meal in the nearby Weatherspoons which was ok. Our only gripe was the noise from traffic. It was quieter in the evening but around 06.00 hrs it started back.

Date of stay: November 2021