“Convenient”

Add it.
Chinatown Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #113 of 163 Restaurants in Morristown
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

I don't like to give a bad review - maybe I visited on a bad day. Then again - maybe the food isn't anything special. My beef was rubbery.

On the positive side - Chinatown Chinese Restaurant is convenient and the portions are generous. They're located in a mall that has plenty of parking and they deliver. On the negative side - the food isn't cheap and you don't even get fortune cookies. My visit was a take out order (that leaked) but it's not anyplace you'd want to dine. I'm not that fussy, either.

I don't think the owners put much effort into it. I'm going elsewhere next time. That's really all I can say.

Reviewed 20 February 2016

Located in the Staples/Dunkin' Donuts shopping center on Lafayette Ave., Chinatown serves traditional food that's not oily or filled with MSG. Limited seating, so take-out is best. You can order online. Their General Tso's is crispy and well seasoned. They offer a combo menu.

1  Thank Regina D
Reviewed 24 August 2014

This is an older Chinese takeout restaurant with some tables if you want to eat there. It definitely needs a makeover and the kitchen (seen behind the order counter) a thorough cleaning. The menu is typical and the food average. We stopped by tonight for takeout and my wife thought the Vegetable Lo Mein was good, and I thought the Fried Rice with Beef just ok.