“always good, always consistant”
Review of Cluck U Chicken

Cluck U Chicken
Ranked #121 of 170 Restaurants in Morristown
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: Cluck-U prepares creative and tasty chicken recipes, producing a menu that is unique and diverse, with offerings to satisfy a wide range of tastes. For a healthy, delicious alternative to traditional fast food, patrons can choose from a variety of Chicken Sandwiches, Wraps, Salads, Chicken Pieces, Clucker-Spuds and Clucker-Bees. For something wild, different and delicious, Cluck-U offers their famous Wingers and boneless wings, Buffalo style Chicken Wingers available in a variety of hot sauces including Mild, Atomic, Nuclear, Thermo-Nuclear and 9-1-1, plus other specialty sauces such as Honey Hickory, Teriyaki, Chipotle BBQ, Cajun BBQ, Cluckster's Hot, and Traditional buffalo.
Reviewed 26 April 2017

The wings are always great and the sauces they use are really tasty and good. They are my favorite wings anytime all the time.

Reviewed 10 December 2016

What other rating can you give a place that tells you that;
1. your order will be delivered in 45 minutes,
2. has not delivered the order 65 minutes after placing it,
3. tells you that it will be at least another 30 minutes before your food, that is done and in a warm bag, will be delivered,
4. and tells you that they don't really care that you are upset.

Hard to believe that is what transpired, but the manager on-duty and I just hung up and I swear that is what was said.

We have been going here for years and the food is generally good and reasonable. But this is beyond a doubt the worst customer service experience I can imagine.

Find another place to eat. One that cares about the people who keep their doors open and their employees in the payroll.

2  Thank Newave314
Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

We made a quick pit stop at this spot and it was good! Pretty fast service for a good price. We got a large mini bites chicken and fries and that was a lot of food!!

1  Thank cgarcia0907
CluckMo, Owner at Cluck U Chicken, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2016

Thanks for the great review. Hope to see you soon

Reviewed 15 August 2016

I have been a customer at Cluck-U in Morristown for some time now. I have honestly been noticing a change in atmosphere at the Morristown location, and not in a good way. I've had several issues with my previous orders at Cluck-U and the environment has changed in a disrespectful/non-welcoming way.

I just went to the Morristown location and as soon as I came in I stood up front to view the menu to only be yelled at by the "manager" rick, that he was only working on take out orders, that the other side of the counter was the "take order" line. I quickly ordered my side of the order while my friend ordered his, I had to walk out in the moment because I did not feel comfortable being there.

We left with our food, got home, opened up our take out bag to only notice that the order was incorrect and we were missing our sauces that we paid 50 cents extra for. Usually, I wouldn't make this that big of a deal, but it has been several times already that this has occurred. It gets me upset that the individuals at the register are so concerned about charging for every bit they can charge for, (my honey mustard) but yet can't get their orders right.

I called in to only complain to rick the "manager" and also told him how rude he was when I walked in to only tell me that he was only working on the take out orders, meanwhile I was simply looking at the menu to decide what I wanted to order. He told me that I was wrong, that he did not yell at me and that it was basically my fault for feeling the way I felt of disrespect and unwelcome.

The atmosphere at Cluck-U has changed in Morristown completely, and I will not be returning at this location any longer.

2  Thank axnjscorp
Reviewed 26 July 2016

My children used to go here all the time late at night when they were in high school. They still do now that they are older when they come to visit ! Best wings around !

CluckMo, Owner at Cluck U Chicken, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2016

That you would choose our business for such an important family occasion is quite pleasing to us. Even more rewarding is the reaction that you indicate that your entire party had regarding your visit with us. Wow...does this make us happy. We believe all guests should both expect and receive a high level of service. Thanks for sharing your memorable experience with others.