“Average chain Mexican food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #122 of 163 Restaurants in Morristown
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 25 May 2017

Don't expect any frills or extras. Typical taco, burrito or bowls. You choose the protein and then add the extras. The counter and serving area appears dirty, at the busy lunchtime. The service in not the fastest. The food, I always go with a burrito. It is about what I expect. Nothing great, but edible. There is no parking so you have it find parking on the street,

Reviewed 2 September 2016

Seems that we stopped in while the first shift was tidying up their end-of-shift responsibilities. "Why do these customers keeping coming in? I'm trying to close out!" I wanted to get behind the counter and just get it done.

Well, neither of us had been to Qdoba before, and the food seemed fine, for what it is. The pre-fab flavor assortments of tacos give you a reason to return. It's an idea that maybe the other casual-fast-fresh-whatever-Mexi-themed restaurant should pursue.

Plus, they have that magical "whatever flavor you want" Coca-Cola fountain, which usually distracts me for 20 minutes. The magical Coke fountain is a great reason to go anywhere.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Quick fast food Mexican but very healthy and great taste.
They pack to go so it's a quick eatery or pick up place!

Reviewed 8 August 2015 via mobile

We ordered online so that when we got here our food would be ready. Well thanks for wasting my hour lunch break just waiting for the 8 online orders to even be ready and they still messed up the orders. Ordered 25 minutes before we even got here. This is actually the 2nd time ordering online and the orders and not being correct. Worst qdoba ever! Ill only ever go to the other locations. Now im leaving with a cold soggy lunch and I'm late going back to work. Hire some competent workers!!

Reviewed 25 March 2014

Fresh, healthy and good healthy food that is also quick. The staff is also very friendly and eager to please