“OK for lunch, but make sure you get what you ordered”
Review of Cosi

Cosi
Ranked #85 of 170 Restaurants in Morristown
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 15
Cuisines: American, Deli
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 5 July 2017

I wasn't 100% impressed, but it was decent enough for a quick lunch. It's kinda like a Panera - you order at the counter and wait at your table for the food. It has sandwiches, soups and salads (again, like Panera). I have an all-nut allergy and told each one of the folks behind the counter to make sure NO NUTS were involved with my salad. I'm glad I watched, because what did they do? Put nuts in my salad! I stood in front of the guy mixing it and said, I asked for no nuts. He apologized, dumped the salad then used the same bowl and dressing inside it. I couldn't believe it! So, I went to the gal I ordered from and told her to tell the guy to use a clean bowl without nut-taint in it. No, I'm not being picky. I just didn't want to spend the rest of my day in the ER unit because I had to use my Epi-pen. Once they got it right, it was decent enough. I just haven't gone again. Some people love it here, but I don't like to take chances. Sorry.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

Cosi, of New Rochelle

Service is horrible
MICE infested seen it twice
Food has funny taste not like the other Cosi I've gone to
Management is horrible
definitely not a good atmosphere to enjoy a meal at, make sure you check your order Togo they have a tendency to give you wrong orders!

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

The healthy choices here paired with fast service makes this a great place for a fast and healthy lunch.

Reviewed 15 October 2015

A good spot for lunch with a wide range of food choices. Also good for breakfast. I have stopped there before going to the courthouse.

Reviewed 22 September 2015 via mobile

Needed something quick and easy mid afternoon. A cup of Italian wedding soup, tasty but barely lukewarm. Coffee was also just ok.
Maybe the real sandwiches and salads are the draw.
Won't be back - too many other choices in M'town.