“Excellent fresh locally sourced food”
Review of Cosi

Cosi
Ranked #86 of 173 Restaurants in Morristown
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 15
Cuisines: American, Deli
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 5 August 2015

Grab lunch from here twice a week. Food is excellent, bread baked on site & the service is very fast.
My goto is the Turkey avocado sandwich but the steak gorgonzola is banging also!

Date of visit: July 2015

Reviewed 15 July 2015 via mobile

Always stop here if in town. Love the bread and wife loves the baked tofu and the chia desserts. Someplace for a change of pace. Also serves breakfast on square bagels. Strange but good.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Used to love this place until I had a terrible experience there. The food took an extraordinarily long time, when it arrived it was wrong, we were charged incorrectly and when we asked them to make it right it was a hassle. I followed up with email complaints to Cosi corporate only to get more shenanigan's. Needless to say we have found a new favorite place to dine on the quick in town.

Date of visit: October 2013
1  Thank ToooTallTony
Reviewed 9 May 2014

I went to cosi for a quick sandwich to go. There is sufficient choice and the quality of the food is good - I had the cosi sandwich as I think that the Signature sandwich generally is a good indicator for overall quality... Liked it a lot.

Date of visit: May 2014
1  Thank IvesDB1973
Reviewed 22 October 2013

We like to stop in here with the kids because it's quick and a good value. The menu has much to offer but I usually order the chicken TBM melt. We never had a bad meal and the service is very good.

Date of visit: September 2013