1,448 results
All reviews deck restaurant orange spa quiet pool deluxe room next year turkey half board tuna turkish bath air con main pool breakfast and dinner the main road dolmus stops great holiday lovely hotel special thanks
Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

Could not fault the staff they were absolutely fantastic, food was good, was disappointed with the room a bit damp & smelt moldy. Buses stopped outside so good to get you places/ Hisonaru/ olou Denize, I think that's how you spell it .lol

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Went to meet a friend and all her friends, never stayed Ovacik before, hotel was ideal for getting about dolmus outside for both fethiye and hisaronu/Ölüdeniz. Restaurants across the road/and within easy walking distance. Hotel it’s self was fabulous great for me as no kids club, everyone from bar to cleaners very friendly owners on sight checking on things. Not usually a breakfast person but was plenty of choice and all fresh bar snacks were amazing, great price. Had such a good time been home a week and already booked for next year. Thank you Monta verde see you soon

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 October 2018

We visited this hotel 28/09/18 for 10 days, I had upgraded our room before we left the U.K., I was very disappointed with the room described as Delux, when I asked the Rep how they defined Delux I was told that we have a safe in our room, water,tea & coffee replenished every day plus clean towels daily, ( none of these were done) I feel I wasted £100 upgrading! Bedding was uncomfortable 2 brown not very clean looking blankets, 3 pillows in a double room, cleaning not that good, rubbish on top of wardrobe, Ill fitting electrical sockets .The hotel is in need of updating, the mini gym is well out of date, be careful not to run up a large bar bill as not always pay as you go.
Breakfast basic continental, omelette, pancakes and everything else which was fine. Our room all we could here was traffic as we were next to the road.
Pool was very nice, maybe a bit noisy in afternoon with music but ok!
Staff friendly and very hardworking.

1  Thank Tracey J
Reviewed 14 October 2018

Just returned from our break at the Monta verde and it was just as good as ever, we know the staff here like family, being led by owners Bora and Barkin followed by Ailyn on reception and Mehmet as manager ( Mehmet being new to us and a great addition) Ailyn will do anything for you, these being followed by a great bunch of bar and restaurant staff very friendly and willing to spend time with you.
We have a deluxe room on the third floor overlooking the back of the hotel ( perfect ) cleaned every day and supplied with clean towels every day what more do you want !!.
The hotel is a little tired and needs a face lift but you get what you pay for,this is not a five star hotel so don’t expect to get five star luxury, what you do get is four star and staff that really care a clean room , good clean pools ( two of ) and good food also an excellent restaurant above reception, the hotel is perfectly positioned for all local amenities.
Already booked for next year, can’t wait to see our second family.

Room tip: Service,sleep and cleanliness 5star
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

we have just got back from 14 nights holiday at monta verde hotel
i'm not a big cat person more dog person myself .(love my dog). the hotel has a few cats but that's because the hotel guest feed them ,The cats didn't bother me.The person before us most of been feeding the cats because 2 of them did try and get into the room .but as soon as I wouldn't let them in they didn't try again .we had ground floor room . my partner is not a cat person, the few cats around the hotel did not bother him.

the hotel has 2 great pools , one next to the bar with music and one which is the silent pool .not heated .The bar is a great place to meet others . we found the hotel staff and guests very friendly and had a great laugh , with bingo and dance show.

the bedroom was an ok size with very comfortable beds . really important as I have a bad back , bedside lamps , tv , kettle , safe . only problem I had was not enough hangers . but after asking got enough hangers .shower .room cleaned every day. clean towels every day if wanted . we could hear guests either side of our room . but it wasn't a massive problem .normal with most hotels. just wish the room had some where to put your cloths apart from small warderobe . had to use the sofa and my suitecase to store some of my cloths .Do take a lot of cloths on holiday

right outside hotel to can get a dolmus into fethiye and oludenize , plus other places .also outside hotel has a beauty salon and great restaurants . my favourite frair tucks for good breakfast , full english . plus supermarkets
hotel breakfast was turkish breakfast , plus pancakes . coffee was ok . fruit juice was very watery not nice . myself only managed 3 breakfast . lots of late nights.
ovacik up on the mountain can be cooler than oludeniz / fethiye ( im not a sun bather so this is perfect for me) still hot , but can be cooler especially at night .
this hotel is clean , friendly and good value for money . with a few cats .

so I had a few things that I would liked fixed ,but nothing major .
already booked again for next year , which is very rare for us .
had one of the best holidays ive ever had .thanks to the guests staying and staff.
Thank you to everyone at the monta verde see you all next year :)

Room tip: ask for quite room .
Date of stay: October 2018