All reviewssea viewupmarket hotelbusiness hotelhotel is beautifully decoratedgreat hotel great foodbeach personthe general managerrecommend this hotelrooms are smallamazing hotelbeach area ischoice of drinksfifth floorspecial thankspool barall inclusivesoft drinks
Reviewed 28 May 2017

In my opinion this is more of a business hotel than a tourist hotel .The breakfast is not at all towards British please don't expect beans or any form of bacon or sausage ,the toaster is in a corner which makes it hard to get to ,and does not work properly it throws toast out of the back sometimes ,my husband burnt his arm trying to get his toast back .Dinner was ok different meats and rice,salad normal all incl stuff. Don't know about evening meal as we ate out every night as there is too many excellent restaurants to stay in hotel .The pool area very nice although if it was dinner time the pool bar staff went into restaurant so you could,not get a drink around the pool . The rooms are quite small and wardrobe is sliding doors at side of bed .There is nowhere to sit and do your hair and make up only in bathroom.. Air con good tho. It took dining room staff 3 days to crack a smile we only stayed for 5 days .The reception staff very nice .

Room Tip: Sea view rooms are nice
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
SECIL S, General Manager at Elite World Marmaris Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your constructive comments.I checked all of them.I will try to change the place of the toaster.It works properly but sometimes our guests put normal bread inside with thick slices.It's a toaster as it is called and toast bread should be used.
I think you did not see the sign of ''ENGLISH BRAKFAST CORNER''.We have beans and all other stuff for a typcal English Breakfast(only we do not use pork bacon but beef bacon).

Thank you again for your reminders,we do expect to host you back here again.

Best regards
General manager

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Just been to the elite world hotel in marmaris beautiful hotel great rooms had sea view but weather was not that good had to sit out side in cold no covered in space badly lated out plenty of doors leading out side but ever one close off had to use main door only so had to walk around the hotel food. Not that good and not enough seat to cater for all guests in restaurant we where a group of four and had trouble finding seat together went to visit the snack bar about 4 staff where smoking and there where loads of taxi drivers comming in and helping them selves to the food wanted ice cream in tub because my husband does not like cones but they said no we could not have it had to have cone and not much choice of drinks on all lnclusive very poor

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bernadette W
Management response:Responded 29 May 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for taking your time and revewing us.I checked all your points and saw that you have a lack of info about our Hotel and all inclusive system.With your permission I would like to clear the issues:
*We have many covered places such as Coffee Company/One bar/L olivia restaurant and lobby.You could find them easily because we are a small Hotel.
*In the lobby there are 4 doors.Door of the main restaurant-door of the coffee shop-door of the a la carte restaurant and the main door.The main door is open 24 hrs.But the others are open when they are functıonıng.It's very normal for you to use the main door.At meal times you use the Restaurant door.Sorry but,I could not get your point!
*There are more than enoughf seats in and outside the restaurant.Since 3 years this is the 1st complain about this issue.
*No staff is allowed to smoke in the Snack bar.The staff has no pockets to carry cigarrets.The ones you have seen should be the Managers and they are allowed to smoke.I also could not get your point about taxi drivers.There is no taxi-stop or taxi drivers close to our hotel.I wonder how you came to a conclusion that they are taxı-drivers.That is not possible.They must be other clients of our Hotel.We have 6 securities wıthout uniforms,and 64 cameras round the Hotel,no one can enter the hotel without our approval.
*We have enough choices of drinks.We serve what we promise.Not more,not less.
We serve the best Local brands of Beer/Rakı/Wine/Vodka/Gin .The drinks such as whisky,brandy,margarita,rom,malibu..etc etc are IMPORT drinks and out of All İnclusive system.You could order them with an extra charge.Only ULTRA All İnclusıve Hotels serve İmport Drinks free of charge.
Hope everything is clear,and hope to see you back .
Best Regards

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

I would never try any other hotel in içmeler after stayin in this amazing hotel.

Food service and quality are similar to none

Laundry service was great
The spa as well
I really enjoyed it day and night ❤

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 26 May 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your lovely comments.Please note that we will ve very happy to host you here again.

all the best

Ali ihsan bilgi

Reviewed 19 September 2016

Beautiful hotel. Very quiet especially at night. Lovely rooms with huge comfortable beds and a choice of pillows. A fridge in the room is a huge bonus. The food choice was lovely and very little repetition. The choice at each meal was vast and no queues. The staff were really lovely and couldn't do enough for you. Mehmet and the bar and restaurant staff went out of their way to make sure you were happy with everything every day. Mustafa was so helpful in the reception area. He explained meal times and the how to work the air conditioning etc in great detail and was on hand for anything else we needed.
Pool area was lovely with plenty of sunbeds and parasols so no need to worry about getting a bed if you were wanted one later in the day.
The only down side if anything was the bar. It closed at 11 PM when the all inclusive finished. The bar staying open as a paying bar would have been nice. Lots of nice bars and restuarants in the area so not a huge problem.
We were so impressed that we have booked again for next year and cant wait.

Room Tip: A sea view room is a must. The view was amazing to wake up to each day.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lynnthompson
Management response:Responded 20 September 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your amazing comments.I and my sfaff really appreciate it.You will be mostly welcome next season..We will make you even more happy..
A tiny notice: the bar at the pool was open till midnight even longer but was not included free service after 23.00 hrs.

All the best to you and to your friends.

Reviewed 17 September 2016

I could write alot but would say exactrly same as others - Exellent value! My wife and I -we enjoy Tukrey allways and Elite World made it even more unforgetable -great location, pleasant staff, clean rooms, teasty food ,easy access to popular places around -Ephesus, Pamukkale, Dalyan, Datcha -farest out of those is 2:30 hrs to drive -what else we should expect? We'll go there again.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple