“First poor meal in icemeler”
Review of Amigo's

Amigo's
Ranked #25 of 149 Restaurants in Icmeler
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

I hate doing this because I would much rather be saying I had a great time, I cannot remember ever giving a bad report on trip advisor because we all love eating out and having a good time , I'm not going to go into too much detail but food was not good , a few others were not happy either.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

This is the best food in icmeler one of the friendliest restaurants food is amazing I paid all inclusive at our hotel however I ate here breakfast dinner and evening also for drinks made friends with all the staff they made our holiday we miss them all will definitely be back to see Ali and the lads fantasic bunch of people cant do enough for you. Saffiyah and Morgan xx

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Best food from town happy wife happy life best steak house we hope to see you all my name dino ı Will look after you all

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Due to a bad experience with one of the waiters here I would never return. Shame as the other waiters are ok. But they do tend to hassle passers by into coming in.

Date of visit: May 2018
3  Thank anniea786
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Once again we have visited Amigo's and as normal great service and food. This restaurant is excellent for family's and those with dietary needs. Had the steak which melted in the mouth.

Date of visit: June 2018