All reviews two bedroom apartment next year clean towels and beds stumble home emptying bins kids amused slides great turkey water slides great holiday family run all ages living area visiting hisaronu a stones throw ideal location enjoyable holiday
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed as a group of 13 with ages varying from 8months to 50 years young, the hotel was absolutely amazing and we loved the service from all the staff. Thank you Michael, Suzie, Tener Abi and Hasan. We can’t wait to come back again. They accommodated all our needs and kept the children entertained. The hotel is in a great location as it is close to the centre and shopping. I have been coming to Hisarönü for many years, this has been the only hotel that has had the besttt wifi connection and even our rooms. This was great as some of our group were able to call home without an issue. Overall the lovely staff we now call family were so helpful and friendly, the food was great and we all loved the pools and waterslides. Thank you again to all of you for making our holiday.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

I would highly recommend this hotel it has a great water park for all ages food is fabulous rooms are lovely and clean and the staff are amazing I will defo be back for more fun and memories..xx lots of love

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 April 2018

We have just arrived back from our stay at the Gurol hotel and have had a great time. All the staff are extremely friendly and nothing is too much trouble for them. Every meal we had there was spot on and good value for money as well. Even though we have no children, my husband and I still ventured on the water slides and ended up having a whale of a time! If you book bed and breakfast, this is a Turkish breakfast and consists of ham, cheese, egg, tomato, cucumber and olives, as well as as much bread as you want, butter, jam and honey. Plus tea and coffee etc. It was actually very nice and we got used to it after a couple of days. They do sell English breakfasts as well.
The room itself was basic, and I must warn you that some sites state all rooms come with a hairdryer and kitchenette. This is not true, as the block we were in contained neither, but I asked to borrow a hairdryer and this was no problem. I had booked bed and breakfast which was obviously why we were put in this block. Therefore it's probably best to go self catering unless you're not bothered about a fridge / cooking facilities. It didn't bother us, but a couple of other families did ask to move into another block.
As it was April, Hisaronu itself was very quiet as a lot of the bars hadn't opened yet for the season. This didn't bother us as we are a bit older and sometimes like quieter holiday, but don't go at this time of year if you want to party every night, as we are told it doesn't properly open until May. We tended to go to the Attika bar every night as the staff there lovely and really made you feel welcome. Places to eat out- again this was limited because of the time of year but Elninos across the road is a lovely little taverna and delicious food.
Another thing if you are travelling in April, and which we didn't expect, is that at night it's extremely chilly. I had brought a cardigan with me which I though would be sufficient, but I ended up buying some leggings, jeans and hoodies (all genuine fakes ) as I was frozen! So pack some warm clothes! The weather in the day though was beautiful.
All in all, we had a fantastic holiday and made some lovely friends, both British and Turkish, and I'm already looking online to see when we can return. Thank you Gurol for giving us such a lovely holiday!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Madeline B
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Superb hospitality, fabulous waterpark, spacious apartment and plenty of sun. Can't recommend this place enough. Hasan and his family have made us truly welcome - best BBQ ever!! If planning on heading to this area, Gurol apartments won't disappoint. Excellent value for money.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Late review and apologies to the staff..

Family of four had a one bedroom apartment and it was more than spacious and had everything you could need, ignore any bad press.

We ate most days in the restaurant and were never disappointed the wife loved the breakfast and thanks for catering for a picky teenager and making a very strong garlic pizza.

We are definitely returning in 2018 and look forward seeing you again. As for Hisaronu, the resort that has everything you need, Sun, drink and cheap designer gear!

Stayed: August 2017