“Best Mexican Food EVER!!!!”
Review of Casa Antigua - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Casa Antigua
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 23 February 2012

My husband and I went to this cute little restaurant in the bashas parking lot right next to H&R block. It was the most amazing mexican food I have ever had. I am very picky about my mexican food being raised in a mexican family and this food was so amazing! They make their chips and salsa homemade, everything they make is made right then and oh my goodness it was so good! I HIGHLY recommend this place to anyone and everyone! I have told all of my family and friends to go to this place and I am a very picky eater! If you are ever in Camp Verde and you're hungry go to Casa Antigua you wont regret it, it is worth every single penny and then some!

Reviewed 20 February 2012

I live nearby and visit Casa Antigua often. The owner, Jose, is super friendly and bends over backwards to make people feel comfortable. He waits tables and his wife cooks, and that's the entire staff. My favorite--when they have them--is their chiles rellenos. They're delicious but they sell out fast.

Reviewed 23 January 2012

Both of the Mexican restaurants we had been to before in Camp Verde were closed and we found Casa Antigua. It was at the end of a strip mall and not very large inside but the food and service were excellent. You served yourself the chips and freshly made salsa of your choice while waiting for your meal. The owner was anxious to please and did! We will definitely come here again the next time we're in Camp Verde.