See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 July 2016

The hotel is very clean, it looks like the bathrooms have been recently refurbished. The hotel is located in the center of the town, it is subsequently noisy in the mornings but not a problem if you wake up by 8 am.

The deco is very dated and the one long pillow should be replaced by 2 individual ones. It would make it much more comfortable.

I found the room slightly overpriced for the town but I don't know Peniscola that well and it was high season.

the breakfast is continental.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2016

Friendly staff, very clean, near the town centre, very convenient location, close to all sort of shops and restaurants.

On the bad side: the wi-fi is a bit too slow. I would've loved to have 2 pillow instead of a long one, no big deal really.

Room tip: Ask for a terrace in the atic.
Date of stay: May 2016
Reviewed 16 December 2015

My husband and I had room # 403 with large terrace. The room is small but very clean and comfortable and quiet. We decided to stay two more nights. The staff is very friendly and helpful. There is free wi-Fi but not always working but staff try to fix the problem. We definitely recommend this hotel as it is so central and reasonably priced. Nearby parking can be a problem but there was always a free spot in a nearby place. Try to get the rooms with the big terraces - 403 has a bit of a view over the sea. If I come back to Peniscola I will choose this hotel again.

Room tip: 403 has a bit of a view of the sea - large terrace - great in summer or spring and autumn - a bit too cold in the winter
Date of stay: December 2015
Reviewed 2 October 2015

We (me and my husband) could not have picked a BETTER hotel for our 8 day stay! People were (and are!) very nice and helpful with everything. Rooms are more than spacious and cleaned every day. Very close to the beach! We consider coming back next year!

Room tip: Rooms on the interior are more quite. Our room had main street view and was a bit noisy during night time because of the festival.
Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2015

Stayed for 1 night in this very basic, noisy hotel. The beds were rock hard, the wifi signal none existent, breakfast not included and the cost was 100 euros with booking com. The town was absolutely packed, hence the price. A hostel would be a better bet.

Date of stay: August 2015