All reviews basketball court social hour wine and beer great hotel living area within walking distance newer hotel very comfortable stay full size refrigerator nice amenities free breakfast a great stay would definitely stay here again indoor pool other hotels recommend this hotel fitness center
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed here a couple of other times on business and had no issues. Otherwise I would have rated at 2 stars. This time around, was a little bit different. I was very surprised at breakfast to discover that the so-called breakfast meat part of the the offering was sausage gravy. I looked for an attendant to see if I was missing the location of where the breakfast meat may be located, but no one was there. One of the guys with a tag, Brad, walked up to get some things obviously for himself and I asked him about it. He looked like a deer in the headlights and and went back into the kitchen only after I had insisted that he do so. The attendant came out and I asked her about the breakfast meats, and she said it is sausage and gravy. I remarked to her that that was strange.. she said well, that’s what you get here. Bottom line, someone needs to set them straight about caring for the customer. Will I go back? Yes, since this is the first time it is happened. Happen again, I will go to the Hilton Garden or the Marriott up the street and pay a couple of extra dollars to get better food and service.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Caitlin B, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Frederick, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback. As I am sure you can tell from all the other reviews, as well as our placement within TripAdvisors, that this kind feedback is very rare for us. We take such pride in our facility, with emphasis on customer service and our food and beverage offerings. I am in the process of speaking with all members of our team that were on duty during your visit to learn more about the items you have mentioned.

Once again, my apologies that your time with us was not as expected, but I can promise you that this is an extremely isolated incident and we want to make it right.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

The 2nd time I have stayed at Homewood Suites Frederick. It was another great stay. I felt very comfortable. The cleanliness, the staff and the room were really great. The breakfast is fantastic, especially for the business traveler who may not have a lot of time. The food options are fantastic and the ease of putting it together is really nice to deal with. The evening social is a nice wind down to the day as well. All areas were very clean as well which is always nice. I still highly recommend for a stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Caitlin B, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Frederick, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Wow!! Thank you so much for your review of our Homewood Suites by Hilton Frederick, Maryland - and for your loyalty to our location! We are so happy you were able to grab a quick breakfast and hit the road to start your day! We agree, the evening social offers incredible menu items and it is a great way to wind down. We look forward to having you stay with us again!

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Homewood Suites Frederick is a very good hotel, great location. Friendly professional staff, Breakfast and evening social food is very good. Check in and checkout are fast and efficient
Rooms/Suites are clean and well maintained.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of the Homewood Suites by Hilton Frederick, Maryland! We look forward to having you stay with us again in the very near future.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

The staff and stay were pretty good overall. However, there were several times that my room was not fully clean. The garbage wasn’t taken out, the dishes weren’t washed and mt bed sheets weren’t replaced. The complimentary food Mon-Thu was pretty good though.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Caitlin B, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Frederick, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

I wanted to reach out to you personally to offer my apologies that you were not happy with your stay. As I am sure you can tell from all the other reviews, as well as our placement within TripAdvisor, that this kind feedback is very rare for us. We take such pride in our facility, with emphasis on housekeeping as this is where our guests spend the majority of their time. I am also in the process of speaking with all members of our team that were on duty during your visit to learn more about the items you have mentioned. Once again, my apologies that your time with us was not as expected, but I can promise you that this is an extremely isolated incident. We appreciate your feedback as this information helps us to improve our guests' experience!

Reviewed 30 May 2018

We use Homeward Suites in most of our travels.
Unfortunately this one was not up to any other we have ever stayed at.
Positive things first:
Staff we delt with were very nice
Negative:
Our room was not clean, had dirt in shower, bathroom, but the worst was when we woke up in the morning there was some kind of hard shelled bug crawling down the middle of the bed!! Gag

Won’t be back!

Room Tip: We loved the convience of the first floor. But not the dirt!
Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

We are so happy to hear you had great interactions with our staff and thank you for staying with us! As I am sure you can tell from all the other reviews, as well as our placement within TripAdvisor, that this kind feedback is very rare for us. We take such pride in our facility, with emphasis on housekeeping as this is where our guests spend the majority of their time. I am also in the process of speaking with all members of our team that were on duty during your visit to learn more about the items you have mentioned. Once again, my apologies that your time with us was not as expected, but I can promise you that this is an extremely isolated incident. We appreciate your feedback as this information helps us to improve our guests' experience!