All reviewsfront deskcomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast arearoom was cleanwafflesgreat place to staywould highly recommend this hotelexcellent staystaff was very friendly and helpfulpool and hot tubbreakfast stafffresh fruitcookiesking bedfitness centereasy accessconvenient location
Reviewed 11 October 2017

The staff was fantastic! We were there with many friends and family for a wedding weekend and the hotel was awesome! There were three other large weddings staying at the hotel and the staff made us feel like we were the only ones! The breakfast was so organized for the number of people eating both mornings! Everyone of the employees was friendly and helpful!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michael D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Dear Suzanner,
Thank you so much for staying with us. We also truly appreciate you making the time to write such a wonderful review. As you know our hotel is a busy Hampton, but we want all of our guests to really enjoy being with us! Please stay again if your travels ever bring you back through Frederick again!

Reviewed 11 October 2017

We stayed at this hotel on Sunday, October 8, 2017. The hotel appeared to not be too full when we arrived at 2:00 PM. The parking lot was pretty empty (25 cars) and the lobby did not have much activity. We asked to check in and the front desk people told us that our room is not ready, so we sat down and waited. During the next hour, people would come to the front desk and everyone got a room right away. Three times we went up to the front desk and asked why we could not get a room. One time we asked if they could please check with house cleaning on our room status. The front desk was to busy doing nothing to give me answer. We were sitting on the couch in front of the front desk and could see what was happening. They continued to check other people into the hotel. AT 3:00 PM I went to front desk and ask when would we get a room. We were staying at this hotel to attend a wedding at 5:00 PM. The front desk people told me my room was still not ready. I asked them how can room not be ready. The hotel was not that full and you were checking everybody else into their rooms. The front desk person told me that I reserved a "Queen Extended" and they are not ready. I stated to the front desk person that I never made any special requests. When I made the reservation I was given two choices, a king or two queens. I choose two queens and I would like a room. The front desk was very arrogant and had no desire to be helpful. They just rolled their eyes and gave me the keys. They were not professional. During this whole event, my wife and I were pleasant but confused by our treatment.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with a better quality of service upon your arrival. This is not typical of our usual Hamptonality and welcoming staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. We try hard to make sure all of our guests have a great stay as we are all about Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Our hotel is always full and we are sorry that the type of room that you requested is one we have few here and took extra long to clean to our standards as the #1 Hotel on Tripadvisor. I have discussed your exact issue with the team and the Front Office Manager who wrote to your previously to better improve for all of our future guests. Thank you for your feedback and we hope you will come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

This is only one of the Hampton Inn's we have stayed at. The quality of the service, the cleanliness of the rooms and the hotel itself, and the availability of COFFEE around the clock are draws for us.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michael D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Dear Joy,

Welcome to our Hampton world! Thank you for staying with us here and please do stay again if your travels bring you back to the Frederick area... the lobby coffee will be waiting!!

Reviewed 6 October 2017

I highly recommend! We booked for my daughters wedding to be a central point for all of the out of town wedding guests, somewhere around 70 people. Reba was awesome with coordinating the block of rooms and reservations, which I'm sure was no easy task. Can't say enough about ALL of the staff, very attentive to our needs. With all the details of planning a wedding and coordinating many out of town quests....everyone at Hampton Inn made our task an easy one! Great gathering area also for all in the morning over breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Thank you Natalie for allowing us to host your friends and family for your daughter's wedding weekend in Frederick. Reba is the queen of wedding for Frederick County and I am pleased to hear you confirm such like thousands of brides and families before you.

Please come stay with us again when you travels bring your family back to the Frederick area...

We appreciate your kind review...

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Needed a quiet place to stay and found it. Great staff, a breakfast that hit the spot, and a comfortable stay. The room was tidy, the complimentary internet connection was fine, and the hotel's location to local sites was convenient. I'd come here again!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much Jason for staying with us and writing a kind review about our hotel and staff... see you again!