All reviews sausage patties room was clean yogurt check in process staff was friendly parking lot night's sleep the hotel staff frederick area only stayed one night free breakfast hotel is located check in was quick would stay here again cookies breakfast area location is great
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Hi... stayed here for one night. THe hotel itself was great. Clean room, nice front desk staff and good breakfast. Shortly after checking out at 11am I realized I left my expensive Northface hoodie hanging in the closet. I immediately called the front desk and of course you guessed it... it was nowhere to be found. I understand it was my mistake, but really, the housekeeping staff should be ashamed. You do not steal from others. It’s been a week and it has still not been turned into lost and found. The management knows who cleaned my room and I feel something should be done about it. Rant over!!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Stacy B
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

It's just another dime a dozen hotel. It's just like any other average hotel you can get along any interstate in the country. Literally nothing special about this place at all. Got stuck here for over a week for buisness, if I knew how painfully slow the internet was here I would have never stayed. This internet is about the same as dialup. It's 2018 and this is gotta be the worse internet I've seen hands down in a while. Nothing loads and it's worthless. I mean absolutely terrible!!! And to top it off, cell phone reception SUCKS here! So now I can't even get work done! Will not be back and by far do not recommended this hotel if you plan on using any sort of internet! Ironically heard another couple complaining about the wifi while I was here as well. 10/10 don't recommend unless you like old school dialup.

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank johntH8981YA
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Room was clean, beds were comfortable, water plentiful and temperature control good, both for bathroom water and for room temperature. The breakfast was good enough, including the usual stuff, nice sausage patties and waffles and yogurt, etc., and laid out in a clean and neat manner. No strange noises or odors. Nothing offensive at all. That's the way we like it!

Room tip: The whole place was nice and quiet on the Wednesday night we stayed. Not much to view out the windows.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Charleneki
Reviewed 22 April 2018

This hotel is not only all of the above, it is very conveniently located to restaurants, shops and gasoline stations.
It definitely is my new #1 choice in the Frederick area for value and comfort. Desk clerks were well trained and especially efficient and helpful. The place was spotless. The warm oatmeal raisin cookies served at the coffee bar in the lobby were a welcome treat to a hungry traveler too!

Date of stay: April 2018
1  Thank chicknc0ralee
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed one night. Check in was quick, maybe too quick, because when I checked out there was an issue and apparently it had something to do with when I checked in. I waited longer to check out than the whole check in process. Room had a distinct smell when you walked into it, almost a mix of chemicals and mildew. Breakfast was good, waffle machine, bacon, eggs (though they were on the drier side) and your usual toast/pantries/yogurt. The thing that stood out was that they plastic wrapped 2 slices of bread together and the apples so people weren't touching with their bare hands. Thumbs up to whoever thought of that!! Also the lady working the breakfast area was very attentive, cleaning the tables after guests left and checking/refilling breakfast items. Overall, good stay.

Suggestion: during check in maybe mention the breakfast times or other helpful info for the guests

Date of stay: March 2018