“Great Food at a Good Price”

Pretzel and Pizza Creations
Ranked #19 of 437 Restaurants in Frederick
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 15
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery
Description: Founded in 1991, PPC has been serving the Frederick community our gourmet pretzel dough wrapped, filled, topped, stuffed and twisted with the freshest ingredients. Come in and try out pretzels, calzones, pretzel dogs, pizza, sandwiches and so much more!
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I normally get carryout from the restaurant. The food has always been delicious, whether it's a sandwich, pizza, or just a pretzel. I'm a vegetarian so I like that they worked with me on what ingredients I wanted on my sandwich. The pretzel dough made it so much better!

The calzones are huge! I can easily get two meals out of one. For the amount of food you get, I think it's a good value.

Carlo S, Co-Owner at Pretzel and Pizza Creations, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thank you for the great review! We really appreciate the support!

Reviewed 14 March 2018

I grew up eating Pennsylvania Dutcvh pretzels that are soft and melt in your mouth. They are very different from the tough, chewy pretzels served at sporting events, carnivals, etc..The pretzels served here are the closest I have found in Maryland. They are delicious. They serve many different options for toppings.

Carlo S, Co-Owner at Pretzel and Pizza Creations, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Thanks for the great review, we are thrilled you enjoyed!

Reviewed 3 March 2018

I've traveled all over the world, but Frederick is my hometown and Pretzel Pizza is a must stop every time I'm visiting. I assume there's people who there who don't like delicious soft pretzels, but unless you're one of those people, then you must make a stop here. Pretzel wrapped Oreos are mind blowing and pizza made with pretzel dough is just divine! Stuffed pretzels, mouth watering calzones, what's not to love?! Also, there's tons of different ice cream and if you ask, you can get a milkshake made from any of the ice cream flavors. Everything is baked fresh right there, so please, do your tastebuds a favor and go here!

Carlo S, Co-Owner at Pretzel and Pizza Creations, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Thank you for the wonderful review Brittany, we are so glad to be your hometown favorite!

Reviewed 4 January 2018

They are a regular stop when I head downtown with my dog to walk around. They are wonderful. We tend to sit at one of the two tables in front of the store and people watch while we eat. Everything was freshly made and clean and the service was friendly. No complaints.

Carlo S, Co-Owner at Pretzel and Pizza Creations, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Thanks for the great review Grant! I’m so glad you and your dog are fans!

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Pretzel and Pizza has great salads. For anyone watching what they eat, you cannot go wrong stopping by.

Carlo S, Co-Owner at Pretzel and Pizza Creations, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Thanks for the great review Rebekah!