See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Please DO NOT stay at this motel. The front desk help was the only good thing about the place. Before making reservations, I checked the category and it is rated at 3. I don't know who rated it but it is not a 3, 1 at best. The website advertised recently remodeled but they must have remodeled with furniture found on the side of the road. Bathroom towels were old and worn. Air conditioning unit was unaccessible. If you value yourself and cleanliness do NOT stay here.

Room tip: Do not stay here
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Dear people, if you want to be healthy and safe-NEVER stay in this hole! I got bitten by bed bugs there, I’ve got almost hundred bites all over body, and I’m allergic to it, so now it itches like crazy.
Among other “advantages”-AC didn’t work properly, it blew only with cold air, and we were freezing under thin bedspreads (it was 8 degrees C outside!)
We were woken up twice during the night by screams of someone who tried to get into room next to us, he was knocking and swearing.

I would recommend to stay there only if you want to get the worst experience of your life!

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Don't stay here unless you have too. The place is absolutely outdated, room is uncleaned, and the bedding has stains. The paint is peeling in the bathroom. The room was suppose to come with a microwave and fridge we didn't get either one. The room was super hot because there wasn't any air conditioning. The beds are uncomfortable. Overall not impressed.

Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed 7 February 2017

As basic as basic can be and the best and brightest lighting of any room so you can see just how basic and spartan it really is. The facilities total a dead TV and two sachets of shampoo but the beds are comfy and clean and abundant hot water in en-suite. Deep water swimming pool, derelict with sludge on base. Friendly Indian owner open to a bit of haggling which is necessary as the worst places in California seem to command the highest rates.
Tranquil location away from road and excellent Chinese restaurant opposite.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
henari, Manager at Nites Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2017

First thing guest came ,I had a good communication on the desk, guests are bargain for the rate, I reduced the rate still they were doing more bargain, I told them this is not a grocery store you cannot bargain, they said we always do bargain, Manager was not comfortable to rent the room,second things in rainy weather they wants to use swimpool, how is possible, swimming pool close in winter I explained, we always have a good customer service, customers wants to pay cheaper price and need high expectations,
It doesn't work in the motel industry.

Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

Rooms are nice & Clean
Customers services are great
Price are good
Overall i am satisfy to stay in Nites inn .I will definatly come again, I was traveling to the las Vegas, I stopped overnight, I enjoyed.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
henari, Manager at Nites Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2016

Thanks for your business, we always try to provide good service, I really appreciate your response.
MANAGEMENT