All reviews old cars round bed classic cars step back in time neon sign room was clean glory days stay overnight the main drag coffee machine free wifi fridge and microwave las vegas great place to stay memorabilia nostalgic motel
Reviewed 13 October 2018

This hotel was at a good place to stop on my way to volunteer job in Californina. The staff was very nice, the rooms were clean, the place was quiet, and I basically wanted to shower, relax, and get up the next day and drive. I also decided to book the room for the return trip. I had a good nights sleep. Thank you.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank eric o
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed during our Route 66 road trip. We arrived after dark and the owner was very welcoming and nice. The parking lot was pretty full so we weren’t able to park directly in front of our room, but not too far away. The plethora of old cars and other Route 66 memorabilia was quite impressive, & a great opportunity for photos. The room was very basic, but nice enough. If you’re expecting 5 star luxury this is not for you. Not much else to do within walking distance and the area seems sort of seedy but we had no problems during our stay. I would say this is essential to any Route 66 trip and I would definiately stay again.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Holly L
Reviewed 8 October 2018

A group of us travelled to California to finish our trip of Route 66.
We went to Barstow and stayed at this motel. The motel was clean staff very friendly and helpful.
Bars and restaurants are 2 min walk away.

Reviewed 5 October 2018

We stayed here last night (10/03/18).
I wasn't sure what to expect when booking into this motel but as this was the beginning of our Route 66 road trip, I thought it would be fun to stay in a place that embraced the Route 66 theme.
I certainly was not disappointed!
Victor greeted us on arrival and booked us in.
He was most helpful and when asked, recommended the best steakhouse in Barstow, The Idle Spurs....we loved it!
As expected, the room was dated but it was clean and spacious and the comfortable round bed was a delightful touch to the 60's theme.
Although the main room was spacious, the combined shower/bath and toilet area was quite small.
The old classic cars dotted around the place also added to the Route 66 theme.
I would have no hesitation in recommending this motel.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Well, and sure the owners are working through all to bring it up to something better. Looks great as you drive in. They couldn’t find our booking but we got rooms. They are in need of decorating and up grade . One night was definitely enough! It was cheap and so fine . The area itself not the best !
Pizza delivery great .