All reviews sofa bed eggs jacuzzi tub clean rooms choice hotels las vegas place to stay king suite front desk staff next morning yogurt great breakfast great stop long drive definitely stay here again off the highway sausage
Reviewed 28 October 2018

After a long day of traveling, we decided to stay at this hotel. We have discovered that you cannot really go wrong with a Comfort Suites. The staff at check in was extremely helpful and nice. The rooms were spacious and very comfortable. The water pressure was amazing and the showers were hot. There was a good variety at breakfast. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Adrienne W
Reviewed 24 October 2018

My 1st stay here. Very pleased with it all. All aspects related to my stay was great. wonderful staff nice rooms and everything worked. Wi-fi was on the slow side but I wasn't in a hurry. Also noticed 2 charging stations near the entrance. That was cool in my mind.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank maninthewoods
Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

I had a nice stay at this hotel. Three small issues, and I don’t think these are unique to this hotel.

1. Bathroom doors are spring-closed and very loud when they do close.

2. Being by the elevator is convenient, but loud almost all night with hallway traffic- not anything I expected on a Tuesday.

3. Probably my responsibility, but maybe consider inquiring with a guest whether decaf is necessary, perhaps supply me with two regulars if that’s my preference. Next time I’ll ask.

Stay was nice, room clean, and the staff was cordial. Taco Tuesday was a nice touch too!

I’ll be back!

Cheers

2  Thank Mike S
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed staying at this Comfort Suites Hotel, is very clean and very nicely appointed. The lady taking care of the breakfast was extremely attentive and with hash browns, bacon and sausage, kind of eggs and waffles, etc, very nice.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank O8911NHdianad
Reviewed 23 September 2018

Our party stayed in a single king room; and a two queen accessible room. The ADA room was spacious for a wheelchair, but the bathroom was lacking access to take a shower. There was a tub with bars rather than a walk in shower. We all thought the beds were good. Breakfast is offered free with your stay. They have a full breakfast: eggs; sausage; oatmeal; donuts; waffles; etc.

Date of stay: September 2018