La Almunia del Valle is a great place to stay. The hotel is very scenic, on the mountainside with great views of the valley. It's 15 minutes from Granada and 30 minutes from the Sierra Nevada ski resort, so the location is perfect. The rooms are great and the owners are very friendly and helpful. The breakfast and dinners in the restaurant are very good. Also other great restaurants nearby - we ate at Casa Fernando (get the Ajo Blanco Soup). In Granada, Puerta del Carmen has great food and is a very trendy place to hang out. I highly recommend it and we went back more than once. D'Oliva is also a lot of fun - Francisco serves great wine and cooks an amazing meal on his camp stove using simple ingredients, while explaining the story of each item. Definitely a place to go for food lovers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Almunia del Valle is a boutique charm hotel situated in one of the most beautiful spots in the Sierra Nevada Natural Park located in the municipality of Monachil, Granada, Andalucía. At just 8 kilometers form downtown Granada, the hotel gives the visitor the luxury to be able to enjoy a natural setting of the valley, surrounded by the high picks, and crossed by the river that gives its name to the village Monachil where light and silence claim our senses. The owners Jose Manuel Plana & Patricia Merino supervise daily and personally every detail, the high level of attention given to our guest by the hotel staff makes the stay in La Almunia an unforgettable experience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your La Almunia del Valle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Almunia Del Valle Hotel Monachil
- La Almunia Del Valle Monachil
- La Almunia Del Valle Province Of Granada/Monachil