“Very good ”

Aladdin's Grill & Deli
Ranked #536 of 4,264 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Real bang for the buck! Huge Greek salad wirh loads of feta cheese for less than $10. One member of the family had swarmah, chicken, pita, rice, and cucumber/tomato salad that was in such large quantities that he shared it with everyone else. Delicious!

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

This is one of my favorite restaurants ever!!
It never disappoints me!
The amount of food you get for the price is my favorite part. I hate Restarunts where the food is so expensive & it sucks
But not here. Good food & good price
YOU MUST check it out. I will attach some pictures of what I ordered.
I absolutely love this place!

1  Thank Veronica A
Reviewed 3 July 2017

We work close by and every time we gather for a working session we visit this restaurant for lunch. It is consistently amazing. Be it falafel, sharwma or any kababs or koftas, they are all great. Generous portions, awesome middle eastern flavors - they have orange blossom and rose water to make your own Lebanese tea. it is definitely an experience worth having. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Always excellent and delicious meals. Eat in or take out. Lamb was very tasty. Well worth the trip to this location.

1  Thank Kevin T
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

The food is fresh and fantastic. I typically get it to go for my family, but sometimes eat in for lunch. The appetizer platter and kabob platter are both wonderful. The meditterean salads and tabouli are so refreshing. The dolmas are terrific. The hummus is good and the babba ghanous is perfect!!! The kabob platter has the option to choose three meats and the lamb or beef kefta kabob is amazing. Even the rice is perfectly cooked. Everything is good! Yum!!

1  Thank MaeRodgers