All reviews evening social hour location and free parking front desk loud banging long term stay ice maker small pool room was nicely appointed recommend this hotel short drive evening reception mile radius would stay here again home away from home hotel is great labor day weekend fitness center
Reviewed 6 July 2018

We had a rough arrival with one of our kids getting carsick just before we got to the hotel. They were really helpful and gave me a container of wipes and making change for laundry as well as giving the kids some free snacks since we missed dinner. I really loved that dinner was included each night. The food options were great. Room was clean and fit our large group well.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Maci C, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

Dear Nikkigig,
Thank you so very much for your lovely review of our hotel. It truly warms our hearts to know that you and your family felt welcomed here. Kind words such as yours really touches our staff and motivate us more than you know, so thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you and your family back home.

Reviewed 5 July 2018

The hotel itself is in a desirable area, however limited space makes parking and loading and unloading difficult. The hotel was undergoing renovations while we stayed so there was constantly workers on sight and access to the parking lot was blocked or limited often. The front desk staff did an incredible job of helping our group and was the best part of the hotel stay. They were always pleasant and accommodating. The rooms are in need of upgrades as they are a little dated, but they were clean and functional. If you need to stay in Buckhead this is probably the best place to stay at an affordable rate.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear Jeanine C,
Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our staff. We genuinely care about our guests here at our hotel and I am so glad to hear that you felt it. Our hotel did go through emergency repairs, however, the project is complete so hopefully it freed up parking spaces as well. I truly hope that you will give our hotel another chance and decide to stay with us again. We look forward to seeing you!

Reviewed 30 June 2018

This hotel is located 5-10 minutes by car from downtown. Staying in Buckhead is a great choice for a tourist due to all the restaurants and big malls here. It is an below average Homewood suites. i have stayed at Homewood suites all over America and this hotel suffers from the usual major city problem. Heavy wear ! The hotel is being renovated in parts but the heavy wear is very obvious wherever you look. On arrival the safe was broken and the technician tried to fix the problem, after one hour, he went for another safe and installed it. Guess what ! That safe was also broken. The toilet never stopped flushing during one night. The room I stayed in was not completely clean, ie other peoples hair on the floor and so on. Breakfast was the absolutely weakest part of my stay. I have never had a breakfast at an Homewood suites that have had less items than what you get at this hotel. The breakfast was on the edge to an disaster... I do really love Homewood Suites, but I would probably not stay at this specific hotel again unless I got a really great rate.

1  Thank Swedish

Dear Swedish,
Thank you so much for leaving us your review of our property. I do apologize for your stay here with us as we went under going emergency flooding repairs. I will get with our maintenance team so that we can ensure that our guests have proper working safes and toilets in the rooms. I am very sorry about your room not being cleaned upon arrival as well, it is unacceptable and we will work closely with our housekeeping staff to ensure that this does not happen to another guest. We have truly dropped the ball and I hope that you will not hold this experience against us and decide to give us another chance. Thank you again and I hope to see you again.

Reviewed 30 June 2018

Stayed last weekend and upon entering room, smelled of stale strong cigarette smoke. My daughter called to change rooms but regretfully, none available. We arrived late due to helping my daughter move so had no choice but to stay. We all slept poorly for 2 nights. Appears to be under much needed renovation but spoke to someone in the elevator who stated it looked the same as last year during their prior stay. On the positive side, rooms were attended to by cleaning staff, front desk upon check in was very pleasant, room was quiet. We will definitely check out other hotels for our next visit!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Fsuhikers,
I am very sorry that your stay here with us was not all that you had hoped for. Last year we went through renovations and now we are repair due to emergency flooding in the Atlanta area. I do hope that you will give us another chance in the future once all of our remodeling is completed. We do thank you and your family for being one of our valued guest and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Rusted fixtures including a kitchen faucet which wasn’t attached to anything, water leaking from underneath the bath or wall after a bath. Unsecured and unsafe room door.. need a building inspector fast..

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
1  Thank Mfdogg21
Maci C, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Mfdogg21,
Thank you so much for your feedback as we use this tool to improve our hotel and make it better for our future guests. I want to apologize to you for your experience with us. I assure you that we will rectify these matters immediately as this is not up to our Hilton standards. We hope that you will come back and visit us soon! Thank you again Mfdogg21.