All reviews paces ferry panera bread home depot front desk a pet friendly hotel waffle maker pool and hot tub safe area room was clean fridge and microwave six flags stay there again easy access exercise room yogurt great place to stay convenient location
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The room was a nice size but the bed was soiled with urine. The room was filled with ants they got in my clothes. They did move me to another room but the damage was done. They should have refunded my stay but instead they double my points for the stay like that resolved the problem.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Lindsay K, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Ballpark/Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for your review. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay and are glad we got a chance to speak with you. We hope you have a wonderful holiday season and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I decided to stay here because of highly rated on Tripadvisor without disappointed and landscape is nice and surrounding is quite inviting. The room is clean with reasonable price but the service good be more better.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Lindsay K, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Ballpark/Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad that we lived up to our reputation! We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 7 November 2018

over all a grate stay on your property verry well situated off the interstate close to every thing needed at first hand verry convenient .Enjoyed my stay spent a great weekend going around Atlanta and location of the hotel was greate

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you so much for the great review! We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 29 October 2018

Very good experience from hotel staff, but other hotel guests were very rude with barking dogs, loud TV after midnight and some screaming/ shouting in the hallway after hours. The rooms were clean and the staff was very professional and friendly.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Lindsay K, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Ballpark/Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2018

Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to write us a good review! I apologize for any disturbances during your stay. Next time you make a reservation, please call the hotel and we'll do our best to put you on a higher floor! We take pride in our staffs cleanliness and kindness, I will be sure to pass on the nice comments! We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 25 October 2018

I was greeted with a smile upon my arrival and was professionally waited on. The cleanliness of the room was outstanding and the Decor of the room is one of the reasons why I return.The value and location is also ideal for me in other words EXCELLENT. I enjoyed my stay i was greatly satisfied and will return and will tell others of my experience.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Lindsay K, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Ballpark/Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2018

We value your feedback and loyalty and are so happy you had a great visit.