1,282 results
All reviews double tree warm cookies within walking distance valet parking marta station restaurants and shopping front desk staff hotel is in a great location business trip shuttle service free shuttle fitness center enjoyed my stay dexter buckhead radius mall
Reviewed 2 October 2017

The staff was very nice but didn't handle my compliant satisfactory and room was very clean. Cleanliness is the only reason I won't rate them a 1 star. My complaint was that our air conditioner (old unit below the window type) was running so loud it was disturbing and didn't cool the room to good. Room number was 317. Called and reported our second and last night. They gave us 2 free breakfast because we said it was late and it was to much of a hassle to move. I feel like the 2 free breakfasts' that I didn't want didn't compare to the two sleepless nights I had at the hotel. This will be my last stay at this hotel. Just expected better from doubletree. They are definitely not what they use to be but their air conditioners are still the same old motel like units. The air conditioner are what they used be (no good). :-(

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

I have been coming to this location for the past 5 years and this was my worse stay as a Hilton Honors memeber I was not on the Hilton Honors floors.

The toilet did not flush normally the water pressure in the shower was very low and the drainage was slow.

My room did not offer me the complimentary vouchers for the bar no cookie snacks were provided.

To top it off my bed had some type of insect on the sheet near the head board I noticed this on last day while checking out.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Dwayne D, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

bumpyjonas5071

Thank you for your comments as well as your business for the last 5 years. I'm sorry that your room preference was not honored during your last visit as well as the issues you encountered. I hope you will give us another chance as you have in the past.

All the best,

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Overall it wasn't a horrible experience, but I would not stay again nor recommend to associates. The room smelled musty, the ceiling paint was peeling and bubbled, there was hair on the floor of the bathroom and on the last night the air conditioner leaked and got my suitcase bottom wet when I placed on the floor. The conference room was nice, and the staff was attentive. There was nowhere to sit outside, no place to enjoy a cigar without sitting on a curb. I had to go to the Courtyard Marriott's bar across the street, their drink prices on Johnny Black were $15 vs. the $23. Not thrilled.

Dear mattcA3242HE,

Thank you for responding on your recent visit with us. I'm disappointed that we fell short in exceeding your expectations. I wish I could have discussed this with you prior to your departure to Make it Right. I hope you will give us another chance in the future.

Sincerley

Reviewed 23 September 2017

Thank you to all the staff at the Doubletree Buckhead! Kaiser Permanente will use your services if needed in the future. From planning to execution excellent. You are the Hidden Gem of Buckehead! Your staff is outstanding and should be rewarded.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Dwayne D, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Hi ShannonCO2016,

Thank you for your excellent review, this made my day! Our service team is going to love seeing your review. We have an awesome sales team that is 100% dedicated to seeing your meeting and events run smoothly. We thank you for choosing our hotel and we appreciate your business. Hope to see you again in the future! :)

Best Wishes,
Jenee' A.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

The hotel room was quiet. I would prefer more lighting and the rug deep cleaned. The rooms could be updated, including the bathroom. I air was easy to control. It would be nice to have a refrigerator to keep beverages cold. Overall, the stay met my needs, but I do appreciate hotels with the bells and whistles.

Hi Cheryl W,

Thank you for taking the time to share your honest feedback. We use reviews like yours to make improvements and changes to make our guest experiences even better so thank you for sharing your feedback. We do have microwaves and refrigerators available upon request and we offer different packages to enhance your stay. We sincerely hope you give us another chance In the future.

All the best,