The Whitley, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Atlanta Buckhead
US$ 173
US$ 162
TripAdvisor
1,816 results
All reviewsthe ritz carltonclub levellobby loungephipps plazabit datedturn down serviceroom serviceindoor poolfitness centerbusiness tripfour seasonsvalet parkingbuckheadrcconciergemallproperties
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 April 2012

We checked in late Tuesday afternoon and were shown to our beautiful room overlooking Buckhead. Service and amenities were excellent and we will certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2012

My last visit to Atlanta was Oct of 2011. I cant wait to visit the city again. This will be my first time this year. Naturally I picked the Ritz Carlton Buckhead as "Choice Hotel". The Ladies and Gentlemen here are Fabulous. Attention is paid to every detail. Everyone always has a warm effortless smile and a great attitude. They treat me as if I am a guest in their own home. I have booked the club level again. They take hospitality to a new level. Awesome job Ladies and Gentlemen!

Room Tip: Book a room on the club level. Its the best of the best!
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 March 2012

Stayed at this hotel for 3 nights March 2012 for business. Rooms were very clean and amenities great. Would definitely recommend this hotel. Staff very attentive and courteous. Appx 50 minutes from the airport and 30 mins from downtown.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 March 2012

We stayed here Friday and Saturday night during the ACC Tournament. Little tricky finding the driveway, but once we pulled up everything was great. Valet and check in were fast and friendly. Lobby was beautiful, and all of the staff could not have been any nicer or willing to please. Southern hospitality at its best. We had a standard room which was fine, plenty of room and a comfy bed and pillows. We had some drinks at the bar which had a great vibe. We found a great deal on the room on a travel website, and would def go back. Great stay with no complaints.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2012

I enjoyed staying here for business. The "business center" was pretty worthless, but otherwise I used the gym, pool, sauna, restaurant, and bar on my week long stay.

The one serious problem I had that keeps me from giving this an "excellent" rating was that the walls were paper thin. At 4 am on a Tuesday morning, a loud crowd of people were milling around for a while. I am a very heavy sleeper, but because the walls offered no sound proofing at all, I was kept awake for a while.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business