All reviewssandy springstwo bedroom suitestove topfull kitchenextended stayliving areathe sofa bedthird floorgreat place to stayhome away from homefree breakfastgreat propertyfamily reuniondefinitely stay here againfront desk staffstaybridgedishwasher
Reviewed 18 October 2016

It was like a little apartment! Very clean and comfortable. Was very modern with décor and gave a home feeling! The breakfast was included and was very good. I will definitely stay again!!!! Would recommend!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 18 October 2016

We stayed over night on our way to Florida. Staying in many hotels we found this one to not be very clean and over priced for what we had a room. We
Will not be coming back or looking to stay in any other of your hotels.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Rose G
Reviewed 17 October 2016

Well, I landed in Atlanta due to an evacuation from a hurricane. The check in at the Sonesta ES Suites was seamless, the staff kind and welcoming. They were prepared for the onslaught of people in the same situation. I chose the hotel because it was pet friendly. I was pleased that there was a kitchenette so that I didn't have to eat all meals out. The room was clean, the bedding very comfortable, the decor was fine, nothing special. The kitchen was adequately stocked. My only complaint with the room was the location as I was on the third floor and there are no elevators in this hotel. I'm an active person so after hauling everything up all those stairs, it really wasn't a problem. If you have problems with steps, I'd ask for a room on the ground floor.

The hotel serves a full, hot breakfast every morning. The selection was very good, from eggs and breakfast meats, to yogurt, fruit and pastries, dry and hot cereals. They also serve a complimentary dinner a few nights a week. All a nice way to meet other travelers.

The hotel is located in a very nice section and close (but not walking distance) to Perimeter Center mall and other great shopping and dining areas. The interstate is easily accessible as well. Overall, a very good stay.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 September 2016

The Hotel was clean, the room was clean and the bed was so comfortable. The staff especially Clinique Cook-Bay was so friendly and nice. The breakfast selection was wonderful and very clean. We will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Sonesta
Reviewed 19 September 2016

This is my first unfair review of a place on Tripadvisor so I hope this comes across ok. Problem #1 was they gave me room 2033. It was very hard to find building #20 because its in the back and you cant find it easily. #2 was it was on the 3rd floor and have no elavators. Once I got into the room the staining was so bad on the carpet, I was grossed out and asked to moved to another room. They complied and moved me to room #31. This room was nice much nicer clean etc. However the main building is very noisy, and I heard everything all night going into the wee hours and not sure why!!!!But I did check out early and go to anther hotel due to these issues. I am sure if I had to I would go back but only if it was off main building and not on 3rd floor. Breakfeast was ok not much to pick from. I will say folks at front desk Britt and ? were cordial and professional so i feel bad writing this.

Room Tip: Away from main building where you check in. dont take room 2033 looks like a murder happened on the carpet
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business