“2nd Time Here, Same Great Value, Helpful Staff, Clean Rooms, Terrific Location.”

Inn at the Peachtrees
Ranked #101 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 21 July 2012

This is a great little find in the heart of Atlanta. My husband and I have come here twice now and have not been disappointed. The staff is friendly, professional and extremely helpful. The rooms, although not large, are clean and newly refurbished. We found the location to be great. It seems to right in the middle of Atlanta, close to everything, including several wonderful restaurants. This is a perfect fit for us. I would highly recommend it. Oh yes, excellent breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Virginia V
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 21 July 2012

My first trip to Atlanta Was made even better by staying at this Hotel compared to the previous hotel I stayed at the night before. The staff and rooms were great and everything I wanted to visit was walking distance to the hotel. The hotel provided an excellent breakfast with plenty of choices and everything tasted great!.... I had a little of everything. I would recommend this Hotel to anyone visiting Atlanta, I will only stay at this hotel next time I visit..

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank RMLopez310
Reviewed 19 July 2012

Had to do some business in the downtown are and this hotel fit our budget for 4 people and still had rooms left. We stayed for 3 days and I am very picky but this one was good for the price we wanted to spend. We have stayed in more expensive hotels and they did lack a lot of things that they have. It is a small hotel and parking is around the corner but it is watched and cost us 15 dollars per night. The walk around the corner is not dangerous and very short and the parking deck is actually cleaner than most. You can pick a room that looks out front or one that locks out into their courtyard, which some say has issues because of the cobblestone noises. We had one out front and you can hear if somebody goes by your room because the same cobble stone is there as well, but we did not hear anything, maybe some people yelling on the street but otherwise very quiet during our stay. No pool but work- out room, which we did not use. We did a lot of things that were within walking distance, such as Coca Cola building and that is right next door to the Aquarium. Short walk through the streets to "downtown" for our business, connected to the mall and the subway. The room was small but the beds were clean. I checked for bedbugs and obvious stains but other than maybe some on the carpet, which I never touch barefoot anyway, I could not find any. A small grease spot on the decorative piece on the bed. Toilet seat was up and even under the rim it was clean. Small coffemaker and the usual shampoo, soap etc all in the room plus small refrigerator. All towels were replaced the next day and trash was taken out. The ladies at the front desk were sufficient and had no issues with us paying cash, something we usually do not do, for our room. friendly and helpful at all times. The room smelled fresh, sometimes that means it has something to hide but it was not overpowering. Very important for me because I am very sensible to parfume and everything sprayed but it did not bother me at all. Elevator is small and hot but we were on the second floor so we did not suffer too long. Let me tell you about breakfast: Like I mentioned before, we have stayed in more expensive hotels and they did not have half of the things they did. It was all fresh stocked and piping hot. Clean and the Lady that worked there was super friendly and had nothing but kind words and even would get me orange juice after the breakfast was over, it ends at 9.30 during the week so be early. Not liking plastic plates for hot items such as scrambled eggs because of possible chemicals being leaked,but the serving area is pretty big. Scrambled eggs, sausage patties, grits, waffles, potatoes, yoghurt are just a few things. Bagels and different breads, lots of different teas and coffes. I did not miss brown bananas at other hotels, because here everything looked and tasted fresh,even the eggs (pretty sure they are powder). The only problem we had were that some of the TV channels were not working. Talked to front desk and the guy apologized and said that they have been working on it. But after all that walking we went to bed early anyway. our door was hard to close and actually had to slam it for it to close properly. No chains, just metal plate for locking.Beds are comfortable but creak a little bit. 3 or 4 pillows, again: clean. Do not like the comforter, sheets concept. Being from Germany I like my own cover and I like it covered, not sheeted over but that is something that they do here and I get used to it, as long as everything is clean....

Room Tip: The cobble stone is less on the front side that faces the road but still have noises from people on...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2012

The hotel front desk staff was rude and completely incompetent. They charged my credit card SEVERAL times because they were not getting a receipt. They charged it so many times that my CC company flagged my card and froze my funds because they thought the card had been stolen!! The rooms were tiny. The noise was horrible. The breakfast was bad. We planned to stay two nights. We checked out after the first night and found another hotel. I would absolutly NEVER stay here again and warn anyone thinking about it to reconsider.

DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL!!!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2012

The rooms are small, yes, but the location was great. If you want a bigger room pay more money!!! This is an economy hotel and is setup like a motel but I don't mind that at a;;. Walking distance to the Georgia Aquarium so that was awesome. The parking is around the corner but it wasn't bad. There are some homeless people at night but nobody bothered us. We will stay there again if in the area.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family