The hotel front desk staff was rude and completely incompetent. They charged my credit card SEVERAL times because they were not getting a receipt. They charged it so many times that my CC company flagged my card and froze my funds because they thought the card had been stolen!! The rooms were tiny. The noise was horrible. The breakfast was bad. We planned to stay two nights. We checked out after the first night and found another hotel. I would absolutly NEVER stay here again and warn anyone thinking about it to reconsider.
DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Downtown Atlanta, Inn at the Peachtrees is close to all of Atlanta's well know attractions. In addition, the Inn is walking distance to most of Atlanta's Fortune 500 companies. Whether you are here on business or pleasure the Inn at the Peachtrees is the perfect place to stay! Parking is located at a parking garage off-site from the hotel. The garage is self-park and includes in and out privileges. The daily rate is a $15.00 fee per night. Larger vehicles cannot be accommodated in the parking garage. Parking is limited in the downtown area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Inn at the Peachtrees reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn At The Peachtrees Hotel Atlanta
- Hotel At The Peachtrees
- At The Peachtrees Atlanta
- Best Western Atlanta
- Atlanta Best Western