All reviews front desk atlanta airport upgraded to a suite an early flight restaurant staff definitely stay here again one night stay free shuttle shuttle service great customer service room key beds were comfortable free breakfast southern hospitality lobby delta ihg
Reviewed 3 November 2018

After a 9 hour flight just needed to get to bed. Had pre-booked a King room but was given a room with 2 beds, coffee machine that did not work and only one cup and poorly serviced bathroom. The room was not as clean as it should be - there were small piles of debris in the corners.

The room faced a corridor with continuous glazing which was fully lit from outside lights - airport lighting? - so to sleep an eye mask was required.

We were too tired to complain on arrival as we just wanted to sleep. Mentioned the issues on departure but no apology.

Room tip: Find another hotel
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
AThornton25, Director Of Operations at Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2018

Hello Traveler01873555953,

Hello! Thank You so much for choosing to stay with us at the Holiday Inn Atlanta Airport North. I am sorry to hear of the frustration you encountered during your stay. I am very disappointed to see that your rooms were not up to our usual high standard. I will share your feedback with the team and bring more attention to the cleanliness of the hotel and everything in it.

Reviewed 30 October 2018

Stayed here for 2 nights. The check-in was great, Qubilliah was very friendly and played along with some bantering that my colleague and I had while checking in at the same time. (She had a great sense of humor!)
The suite was very spacious, clean and comfortable. The TV's in the room were not very good - the screens were very dark and hard to see - could use an upgrade there.
The restaurant had good food, only ate breakfast there. The bar server was attentive and there was a good vibe there. I liked the 24 hour coffee availability.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Stan N Linda R
AThornton25, Director Of Operations at Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2018

Hello Stan N Linda R,

We really appreciate all the nice comments and will be sure to share this with our colleagues. We will be sure to share your kind words with Qubilliah as well. Thank you again for taking the time to share this valuable feedback. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 30 October 2018

I was at the attending a 3 day meeting. The room was nice The hotel staff was friendly, including curbside valet staff and front desk team. Great location. I plan to return when I come back. thankkkkk youu

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Hi, Barbara G, Thank you for acknowledging staff services! We will ensure that management reads your comments and give kudos to the team from you.

Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed for a few nights here for business meetings near the airport. Hotel shuttle to airport is frequent and very helpful. Nice friendly staff and reception and breakfast. Simple buffet breakfast but very fresh fruits and nice yogurts. Rooms are comfortable. A few fast food joints nearby. The cemetary park next to hotel is lovely at sunset.

Trip type: Travelled on business
AThornton25, Director Of Operations at Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Hello MikeYong1A,

We are delighted that we exceeded your expectations! Please come back and see us next time you’re in town!

Reviewed 15 October 2018

I had a enjoyable time during my stay there on business. I found the night auditor Mr. Evan to be very knowledgeable, and extremely helpful during my stay. I was only there for a couple of days for a business trip, but as I arrived I didn't have any trouble checking in and finding out the exact location of my conference.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Hello Earnestnix,

We really appreciate all the nice comments and will be sure to share this with our colleagues. We will be sure to share your kind words with Evan as well. Thank you again for taking the time to share this valuable feedback. We hope to see you again in the future.