2,316 results
All reviews zen garden onyx bar self parking beautiful hotel within walking distance corner room mile radius room service marta station club level per day outdoor pool fitness center business meeting the room was nice free shuttle enjoyed my stay
Reviewed 18 April 2018

The staff were awesome, it left me speechless. The only problem I had was that the fridge was unplugged and at the last minute of staying there the staff plugged it back in. I really value your service, that means from the restaurant to the driver.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
GrandHyattBuckhead, Guest Relations Manager at Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Wow. Thank you Caroline for your kind words! We're happy to hear that our team could provide you with a wonderful experience and that you found our team to provide genuine hospitality throughout your entire stay. We hope to welcome you back, soon. Safe travels.

Reviewed 18 April 2018

I only stayed at this hotel because a conference that I was attending was located there, but boy am I glad that I did! I paid a small upgrade for a corner room and was fortunate enough to score a corner room on the top floor with magnificent views of Buckhead. From the moment that I checked in, everything was luxurious, and I was treated like royalty. The room was larger than my son's last apartment in Boston, and it had all high-end furniture and amenities (although, unfortunately, no microwave.) The fitness center was above average (I'm a cyclist, and while my schedule wouldn't allow for it, they have an offer cyclebar that, for $15, provides your cycling shoes, water bottle, towels, and "a kickass workout), but the attached spas (men's and women's) with steam rooms and dark wood lockers and furniture was straight out of a country club. Again, because of my conference schedule, I didn't get to take advantage, but the location is great for shopping and dining, both casual and upscale. Overall, a wonderful experience.

Room Tip: It was worth every penny for the minor upgrade to a corner room.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
GrandHyattBuckhead, Guest Relations Manager at Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Wow. Charles, thank you for your kind words! We're so pleased to hear that you found Grand Hyatt Atlanta to be such a great location for your recent business trip. We love having the opportunity to show our guests why our property is perfect for enjoying a grand time in Atlanta. As you mentioned, our 24-hour fitness center is wonderful and offers additional sauna amenities. We are also within walking distance of award-winning restaurants and luxury shopping. We hope you will have another opportunity to visit Buckhead and enjoy additional amenities throughout our hotel, neighborhood and city. Come back, soon!

Reviewed 17 April 2018

We got upgraded to a nice suite due to my Globalist membership. One bedroom suite was nice and roomy. We also had access to the club lounge also, we had frequently other club lounge and this was only so so. Not too much to offer on snacks and breakfast. They charge you for alcohol here where as club lounge it was free. This was mainly good for getting water, soda. Service was first rate everywhere in the hotel.! Did not like that the self park was literally across the street though, which was hassle running back and forth each time we went out. They had a nice zen garden but the winds were so strong that 1 day and was cold about mid 40s, could not really go outside to enjoy it. Overall, an upscale hotel with service to match it. Though for the price, i would recommend other hotels in the area. We had this comped to us due to my membership level. In other words, i would not pay to stay here next time as i would choose newer, more modern property next time

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
GrandHyattBuckhead, Guest Relations Manager at Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Thank you for your kind words and for letting us know about your recent experience with us. Thank you for being a loyal Hyatt guest and for allowing our team to provide you with another outstanding experience of service and hospitality. We do offer valet parking and self-parking options for those interested. Self-parking is located in a garage next to the hotel, for your convenience. We do hope you will consider staying with us in the future. Safe travels and see you again, soon.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

Everything you need is at this hotel -- from self parking to a great pool and wonderful rooms.

Our room was spacious, clean, and overall very appealing. The pool had just opened the weekend we were there and it had a nice feel to it with comfy chairs and big umbrellas. The gym and spa area was also very nice.

Overall, great place to stay!

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank Nicole G

Nicole, thx. so much for your comments. We're so glad you could enjoy the pool now that Spring has sprung here in Buckhead! Please come back and stay with us again, soon!

Reviewed 15 April 2018

We love this place! Visited to attend a concert at the Fox. Took Marta train downtown and back. Great experience. Everyone at Grand Hyatt is so friendly! Breakfast with Larry was GREAT! We will be back!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Trent, we're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us for your show at the Fox. It's a real Atlanta treasure! So glad we could be of service. Come back again for the next show!