“Worst Motel ever - dangerouse area”
Review of Travel Inn Atlanta

Travel Inn Atlanta
Travel Inn Atlanta
Ranked #161 of 174 Hotels in Atlanta
Germany
“Worst Motel ever - dangerouse area”
Reviewed 28 March 2009

This place is in a real ghetto area. It was even dangerous to go out of the room for a cigarette.
Rooms were ok. But people were argue, making party and be very loud outside the whole night. Wouldn't send my worst enemy to this place.

• Stayed May 2007, travelled as a couple
7 Thank Vegas66
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Charlotte
Reviewed 18 February 2009

The hotel is situated in a dangerous kind of neighborhood and is not safe for Travelers.
The rooms were dirty and the bathroom was totally unclean with stains and paints and the tub was slippery. We managed to stay the night not without the fear of someone knocking on the door.

The breakfast had only muffins and some cereal. Beware of this place. It's not worth the money. I will never recommend this Hotel to anyone.

• Stayed January 2009, travelled as a couple
2 Thank HeavenlyWe
New England
Reviewed 9 October 2008

It was suppose to be a non smoking king size bed accommodation.
We entered a room that had been smoked in, and the floor was worn and dirty. The doors to the television cabinet were broken off and there were cigarette burns near the switch on the bathroom wall. And the clincher was finding bugs climbing the wall, running across the bed, and in the bath tub.
We did not stay.

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — The filty, smokey, bug infested room.
  • Stayed October 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
4 Thank Nordtravel
maza
Reviewed 25 August 2008

I wish I had seen these reviews before checking in...

I was looking for a place near city and airport. I had my reservation for a two bedded room. But the front desk ( shift manager was Mr. Patel and he took long time to find my reservation !) gave me a single bedded room and I had to show him my reservation to get another.

The bath room was not clean, walls with stains and paints. Carpet was dirty and damp. so as the chair.

The breakfast was just a few muffins and a banana ! with juice and coffee. The bear bites !

But the worst thing happened to us was around mid night. Some one started banging the doors and we had to call the security to get rid of the person. Later at 3 AM, telephone rings with abuses.

That was it. Our worst day out.

• Stayed August 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5 Thank mazaMaza
California
Reviewed 24 June 2008

We booked this hotel because it was close to downtown and hoping that it was next to the airport the accomodation would have been good. WRONG!! The most horrible hotel chain I have ever seen before. There were drug addicts and prostitutes living in the hotel, who by the way they were talking to the staff sounded as if this place was a month to month scandalous crap hole. Being how late it was we checked in and just didn't care. As we were entering out room I was already being hustled. We took a glance and looked around the room especially at the bed, which has filthy and after five minutes we had enough. I went back to advised them that we weren't going to stay because of the overall conditon. He stated that I was there for a while as if I had just got done getting my fix on or something. Apparently he only understood ebonics which finally got me in the clear and we left quick.

Stayed May 2008
5 Thank asnpanda
Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
2.7 km away
Quality Inn Northeast
#144 of 174 in Atlanta
15.7 km away
Red Roof Inn Atlanta -Six Flags

Been to Travel Inn Atlanta? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK