1,389 results
All reviews front desk waffle house great customer service business meeting indoor pool very nice hotel shuttle service enjoyed my stay fitness center dorsey publix interstate maintenance atl
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Prior to booking this hotel via Priceline, we called about our unique itinerary. We would be arriving to the Atlanta area after I got off work on Wednesday at 7p in Cincinnati, nearly 7 hours away. To allow for time for packing and stops, I waited that we would arrive to the hotel between 3 and 4 am. I was told by staff that I would need to book my room for Wednesday since my Thursday arrival would be before check in time. I was also instructed to call the hotel on Wednesday to inform them of my arrival time. I did as suggested, and booked our room.

We arrived at 4 am after a long drive. The gentleman working the counter sort of scolded me for not calling to inform of a late arrival. I rebutted that I did call and he shrugged it off and said that day shift just didn't tell him. He then asked us to wait while the computer finished the daily reboot. After waiting a bit, we finally got checked in, then went to bed.

The next day we headed out early afternoon as housekeeping was making their rounds. We commented on the perfect timing since we would be leaving and getting out of their way.

We arrived back to the room after a full day out, and our room hadn't been serviced. We then called the front desk, ultimately speaking with Jasmine, the manager. As a manager, Jasmine left a lot to be desired. She was condescending, showed no compassion, and lacked professionalism. These are all characteristics I feel are important in a hospitality professional.

Jasmine told me we wouldn't get service because we only had one day of the room. We explained that we came in the wee hours of the morning the night before to which she replied that we were a no show on Wednesday (for which we were charged a no show fee) and that our room would be serviced the next day, which would be unhelpful since we were leaving. I explained to her we made our reservation the way we did based off of the instructions received from her staff. She then quoted three different totals we were charged, I'm still unclear where all the totals varied and why she couldn't pinpoint exactly when we were being charged.

She then told me that what I should have done was book just for Thurs, despite the late afternoon official check-in time, completely contradicting what her staff had told us. I then asked her, as the manager, what she felt was the appropriate way to handle the situation since I essentially paid double what I should have due to her staff's inability to provide accurate information. She told me all she could do was have a discussion with her staff on the appropriate procedures going forward. I told her that was great, but didn't really help me now, in an uncleaned room and apparently paying double. She said there was nothing she could do to help us. I found this response to be uncaring and unbelievable since I don't know many managers that can't provide some sort of solution to their customers.

I would advise my fellow travelers to take their business elsewhere where they will receive correct information and hospitality workers who actually value their business, unlike what Jasmine displayed here.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Candice L
Jasmine L, Administrative Assistant at Wyndham Atlanta Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Good Morning Candice,

First, allow me to express my sincerest apologies in regard to your most recent experience with us. This is in no way a reflection of what we strive for everyday as Wyndham Atlanta Galleria service professionals, and that is to always deliver great service and ensure that you as our guest are satisfied with your experience.

The miscommunication on our part is both concerning and frustrating to say the least. We completely dropped the ball. Your request to have your room serviced was not at all too much to ask for, and the fact that you had to go back and forth with our Guest Service Agent and leadership is beyond unacceptable. Your only job here Candice, is to rest and relax,and you were not even afforded that right.

We as service professionals can and will do better. I truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience, but my concern as of right now in this moment is to provide you with some sense of resolution for the inconvenience caused to you. I would love to speak with you directly when you have a moment to spare, jliggins@wyndham.com.

Thank you for your time, and I promise you Candice, we will fix this.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped overnight on our way to South Carolina. Very comfortable room, nice and clean shower and hospitable staff. Plenty of parking with easy access to 285. Disappointing that there was no free breakfast, but overall it is a high quality hotel at a very reasonable price. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jasmine L, Administrative Assistant at Wyndham Atlanta Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Thank you for choosing the Wyndham Atlanta Galleria. It was such a pleasure having you as a guest in our hotel Tim!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

We were on an extended baseball trip. Expected a refrigerator in the rooms but didn’t have one. Was told we could have upgraded but didn’t know we needed to. Rooms need an update and the double beds are not very comfortable.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Good Morning Mr. Sims,

I am truly sorry that we were unable to meet your expectations. Your feedback is very important to us, and we want nothing more than to ensure your satisfaction. We have lots of great changes coming to the Wyndham Atlanta Galleria, and it is our hope that you will return to us in the near future to experience all of our wonderfully new additions.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

What really put this place over the top for me was Janet Holloway and Chike Carter who worked the lounge. Unbelievable service and are in general just really good people that made my evenings a blast whether it was general conversation or the interactions with other guests and patrons. These two made it an easy decision to stay in and not go out in the evenings. I will certainly stay here in the future and hope to get to spend some more time with Janet and Chike.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Jasmine L, Administrative Assistant at Wyndham Atlanta Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Good Afternoon jdubb34,

What a pleasure it was having you as our guest here at the Wyndham Atlanta Galleria. Thank you for mentioning a couple of our service professionals, Chike and Janet would be proud to know that they have created such a wonderful experience for our valuable guest. Thank you for your wonderful words, and please do come back and see us again in the future.

Reviewed 9 June 2018

We were routed to the hotel through a convention we were attending. It was further away than we had stayed before . There was no refrigerator in the room and no coffee service anywhere. The food in the restaurant was marginal at best.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jasmine L, Administrative Assistant at Wyndham Atlanta Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Good Morning Pam,

I am truly sorry that we were not able to meet your expectations. Certainly we did not do our best in fulfilling your requests while you were in our care. Refrigerators can be requested at anytime during your stay, and Starbucks coffee is available in the restaurant or through In Room Dining. We certainly can and will do better, and it is our hope that you will give us another opportunity in the future to better serve you.