1,344 results
All reviewswaffle housefront deskshuttle serviceindoor poolbusiness triphotel restaurantvery nice hotelenjoyed my stayfitness centerdorseypublixmeetinginterstateconferencemallatl
Reviewed 15 September 2017

I have stayed at this hotel many times before for leisure and business, but this time I was greeted by a very delightful and professional individual by the name of Chad. I had a few concerns with my room type, and what was listed in my reservation didn't seem to be correct. Chad was very understanding and took the time to review my reservation, make the necessary revisions. I had to wait a few minutes for my room to be ready, but Chad had me to sit in a nice area in the lobby and checked on me periodically until my room was ready. This welcome and greeting goes a long way, especially with repeat customers. Chad - thank you for doing such a wonderful job and making this a very memorable experience for me! Kudos!!!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Scott_Hauswirth, Manager at Wyndham Atlanta Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Dear cgray73,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We appreciate the positive feedback about Chad. While we are disappointing that everything wasn't perfect, we are happy that Chad was able to resolve the issue. We will be sure to recognize him for this.

We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 11 September 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Scott_Hauswirth, Manager at Wyndham Atlanta Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Ashley checked us in and when I told her we were just in town for the night on our way home from Florida to see a game at the new stadium, she made us feel welcome and gave us all the insider info we could need. We unfortunately had already paid for parking or we could have taken the free shuttle! The parking we had was a long walk away and we should have listened to Ashley's wisdom. Lesson learned there. There was a slight stale cigarette smell to our room, but it was otherwise perfect. Shaq ran all over the hotel looking for a cart when it was time to check out. It was a busy morning, but he took very good care of us and made sure we had everything we needed to get on our way the next day. Will definitely stay again.

Room Tip: free shuttle service to any location within 5 miles of the hotel
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mrsnutpie

Dear mrsnutpie,
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to let us know about your stay. It is great to hear that Ashley and Shaq made an impression with you! We will be sure to recognize them. I apologize that your room was less than perfect. We will use this information to improve our processes.

We would love to welcome you back!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Rooms were clean and comfortable. Lots of free parking (which is more than can be said for a lot of hotels in Atlanta). And while I did have issues with my stay, management worked with me to quickly resolve them. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear TigerEyes9,
Thank you for staying with us and for taking time out to provide feedback. While we strive for perfection, I am happy that we were able to solve the challenges that occurred during your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back!